new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy corley

Reaction score
Just bought a 05 SRT 10 QC in black, 15000 miles no mods yet but I'm tryin to find some that's why I'm here. Where do I find dat D C computer can't find a web site. Is that da computer to have? Got two buddies wit Lightnins an I don't wanna get out run.

Sammy in S.C.

Sammy there are two or three very reliable Viper shops that most of us deal with...probably the one that would work best for you is www.x-metal.com

Boomer (Gary Virgin) is the owner and is a Viper expert. You can order a flashed pcm from him...and the flash is the best value for the QC. Go on Boomers web site then call him...he will not steer you in the wrong direction.

Welcome to the Red Button Club, come often and stay as long as you wish, you will find that there are a lot of members from your area of the country...

You have the right idea...Mustangs for breakfast...Lightenings for lunch!

Welcome aboard!! Visit often, this place is addicting! :D

Nice color too! ;)

welcome aboard....for vendors, check out the vendor section....all of the vendors on here rock! Also, what part of the world do you reside in?

watch out he will take all your money, but youll smile while he does it..welcome

Welcome to the zoo... please dont feed the resident silverback or any of the vipers! There is a ton of information to be had and hope that you dont find this place too offensive, and if you do then thats great too!

Welcome to the board! Listen to Prof's advice. Contact Boomer and he will give you the pcm and it will wake up your QC! You will notice the different.

No way you can make a QC into a race truck.....just can't be done. You may need bigger mirrors.........thats the only place you'll be seeing the local L' owners.

Welcome and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It's medication time..... it's medication time... oh yes, and Have a Nice Day!:burnout:

WELCOME, CALL BOOMER FOR YOUR PCM.BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK
ON THE QC.REALLY WAKES THE MO-FO UP.
GET READY, MODS ARE TRULY ADDICTIVE.!!

Welcome! And hang on to that wallet. . . . It's not easy here! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back