New Headlites in '06

REOMOTORS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not much on the bling thing, but had a moment of weakness a couple of months ago while visiting the dealership and ordered headlites for a Night Runner truck to add to my Mineral Gray QC.

I was in a hurry to install these this morning as the phone hasn't stopped ringing here. My trip got cancelled at last minute this week, the sun was out and I needed a break. What do you think? I'm not too sure if I like them or not? Pictures aren't that great, I know.

REOMOTORS said:
I am not much on the bling thing, but had a moment of weakness a couple of months ago while visiting the dealership and ordered headlites for a Night Runner truck to add to my Mineral Gray QC.

I was in a hurry to install these this morning as the phone hasn't stopped ringing here. My trip got cancelled at last minute this week, the sun was out and I needed a break. What do you think? I'm not too sure if I like them or not? Pictures aren't that great, I know.
Not too bad. I think I would like them better if the turn signal strips were silver instead of yellow. But definitely an improvement over stock. :)

i kinda like it. it makes it look more aggressive.

I think they look great. In my oppinion blacked out isn't blingy at all. The clear euro style is more in the blingy category. Stupid Questio but do 06' lights fit an 05'? I want those for my YF

VIPER D.N.A said:
I think they look great. In my oppinion blacked out isn't blingy at all. The clear euro style is more in the blingy category. Stupid Questio but do 06' lights fit an 05'? I want those for my YF

Thats a negative. :)

REO, I dig it! I want to do that to mine! But I'll look like I'm trying to impersonate a NR.

i think they look great on your truck, change your stock light bulb to xenon light :D

iwantmysrt said:
Thats a negative. :)

REO, I dig it! I want to do that to mine! But I'll look like I'm trying to impersonate a NR.

Thanks, they weren't too expensive. My cost was about $150 each, which included all new bulbs.

REOMOTORS said:
Thanks for the input, why do you recommend the xenon lights?

first, because it would look good from outside
second, it is more bright during night which give you more light to see the roads so an other drivers would be mad at you when they passed you by blind their eyes :D

Last edited:
im not sure if the 06 lights are like the 02-05...

but in the 05, you can pop out the light and remove that ugly orange. i think doing that to the night runner ones would look fantastic:D

Black1 said:
They look nice! :rock:

Where abouts in Columbus are you? I have family in Gahanna (grew up there too). :)

Thanks Black1!

I live in Clintonville, about 3 miles north of OSU. About 22 mile from National Trails Raceway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back