New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board. A machinegunner, eh? I was a 41 when I was in way back when. Who were you with? I was with 2/4 and 1/6 as well as some attachments to Regiment a few times.

Semper Fi Devil Dog

not sure bout the '31, but the 03 says ground pounder to me. 1371 here, or combat engineer, from construction to destruction, we do it all. glad to have you aboard.

Yeah, Machine gunner here. I reside in Knoxville, Tennessee right now. Work out at the nuclear plant that built the first atomic bomb here in Oak Ridge.

So, Wifey collects fingers huh? i might have to send you my best California howdy later. Need to take some more pics of the truck before I start flipping folks off. ;)

CrazyUSMarine said:
Yeah, Machine gunner here. I reside in Knoxville, Tennessee right now. Work out at the nuclear plant that built the first atomic bomb here in Oak Ridge.

So, Wifey collects fingers huh? i might have to send you my best California howdy later. Need to take some more pics of the truck before I start flipping folks off. ;)

You gonna try to make the Chattanooga GTG and car show a week from Saturday? Would be a great opportunity to meet a bunch of the members.
We would really like to have you.

Welcome to the site...Enjoy your stay here...These trucks are BAD...:rock:

Do 0331's still have to set the head space on the 30 cal?

Welcome.

And Thanks for your Service.

CrazyUSMarine said:
Whats up folks. Just signed up yesterday. Thought i would say hi to everyone before i just started posting. Was in the Marine Corps for 6 years. Was a 0331 (if you we in, you will know what that is). Got my '05 Quad Cab SRT-10 about 2 weeks ago and love it. Just wanna do a few things to it to make it alittle bit more stylish. Thanks guys

Welcome to the forums, and congrat's on the 10. Thank you for your dedicated service to our Country:rock: :rock:

Welcome to VTCOA :top:
Feel free to send some nice pictures of your SRT-10 truck for my Dodge Viper truck website (click banner here below)

For the Mod Deuce (.50 Cal) you have to. If my mind hasn't failed me, its still the oldest used military gun used.

Anyways, i would love to go on Saturday, but I have a softball tourney here were I live. I run the softball league here for 4-13 olds. If the parents knew half the shit I did, i would be in trouble ;)

Semper Fi

Prof said:
Do 0331's still have to set the head space on the 30 cal?

Welcome.

And Thanks for your Service.

Welcome Bud!

Pictures of the Truck?

And Beer is GOOD!:beer::D

Welcome aboard Marine, if you need anything there are a good amount of Marines on here. Welcome to VTCOA

Yea, we always have to roll in 2's never alone. Because you fight one of us you got to fight all of us.

Big Worm said:
Yea, we always have to roll in 2's never alone. Because you fight one of us you got to fight all of us.
That's how the Coast Guard rolls :marchmellow: I am a killing machine of 1 :rock:

TheSickness said:
That's how the Coast Guard rolls :marchmellow: I am a killing machine of 1 :rock:
You crack me up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back