New Member/First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

GySgt USMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently stationed in my hometown of Oklahoma Cit
Hello Everyone,

I've been a member for about a month now and wanted to learn as much as I could about these trucks before buying one. Mission accomplished. You guys/gals have a wealth of knowledge and this is undoubtedly the best forum that I have been fortunate enough to be a part of. As of this past Tuesday I am now the proud owner of a 2005 Silver QC. I look forward to learning much more and hopefully contributing at some point. Thanks.

Welcome to the madness, I sure hope you brought your checkbook...you're gonna need with all the moddin that's coming. Great choice on trucks, even if it is the wrong color...:p ;) :D

Welcome to the RBC Gunny!!

Thanks for your service to our Great Country!!!:rock:

Semper Fi and welcome to the asylum..........

Congrats and best of luck on your future purchase......

Thanks for your sacrifice to our nation and the cause of freedom....

Django

Welcome Clint!

Slap up some pics of your new toy!!:rock:

Welcome to the group. My first piece of advise is to refrain at all costs upgrading or changing any part of the truck. Once you start...you wont stop. :)

Rice Eater said:
Thats the truth! Welcome......what are your plans?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I think that for right now, I'm just looking at maybe exhaust, cai, pcm flash and some exterior mods. I have a couple of Seadoos and a boat so I'm a little hesitant to do anything as far as the suspension.

I read on a previous post where someone recommended using the stock PCM for towing so I guess that I will have to buy a separate one to use for playing around. Does this sound accurate?

Welcome Clint!

And thanks for your service which gives us the Freedom to enjoy our Families and hobbies the way we do!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nowwhat said:
A silver QC......?....you are off to a great start.....Welcome...

What he said! Welcome to the site!

Hey Bobby I think we got enough Devil Dogs for a fire team now :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Semper Fi Bro and belated Happy Marine Corps Birffday :D Welcome to the site Gunny :D

GySgt USMC said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I think that for right now, I'm just looking at maybe exhaust, cai, pcm flash and some exterior mods. I have a couple of Seadoos and a boat so I'm a little hesitant to do anything as far as the suspension.

I read on a previous post where someone recommended using the stock PCM for towing so I guess that I will have to buy a separate one to use for playing around. Does this sound accurate?

that sounds very accurate.....Skip the CAI unless you are just doing it for the sound....ther are no significant hp gains...try a drop in Filter...

You can do a moderate drop 1"F 2"R contact Boomer for details

Catless mid pipes will get you alot....sound and power...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back