NEW MEMBER FROM NASHVILLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Family

asskicker said:
Hey guys, just out of curiosity, how do you find out what number yours is? On the Daytona it's number on the center dash by the cd player. Here is the 2005 Daytona, "Go Mango"..

Welcome to the forum:rock: Nice looking truck :D :D :D

You may want to contact the member who started this thread

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18390&highlight=2006+truck+numbers

for the numbers. It appears he had a list but the the attachment may have been "removed" when we changed to our new server..... :)

OR ........ maybe Kevan would have the information ....

Last edited:
Welcome home dude. You got yourself the right truck to live up to your screen name with.. Now try meeting the crew in Panama City this September..:D

Welcome to the forum,:rock: and congrat's on the truck.:driver: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Welcome!

I have a question, have you driven your truck on the bridge that goes over J. Percy Priest Lake?

Bill.

Hey Bill,
I am waiting on the Title to come so I can register the truck. Right now I drive her around the block every chance I get...too much fun.
Why do you ask if I drove over the bridge?
Ron

Welcome Ron!! :party:

Glad to see you posting!!! I know you'll enjoy your new toy! I hope you make it to the SE GTG!

now there are two of us that have srt-10's and daytona's. is. yours 4x4? mine is. what # is yours? mine is 1707

Attachments

• 2006 pix 009.jpg
    2006 pix 009.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 18
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.
That is too funny . I also have a Go Mango 05 Daytona #030167 two wheel drive. It's my wifes now, it was my bribe to get my 06 inferno red Viper truck.lol
Ron
2356585680_18e722155b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful picture! Nicely composed, and framed.

I believe that if I were to get another truck that inferno red would have to be the choice...

Simply beautiful.

awesome rides, i love the go mango. like everyone says try to make it to the se gtg in panama city beach,fl itll be a blast.

The reason I asked about the bridge is, the next time you drive over it take a look at each end is a plaque that reads "The William W. Goodwin memorial bridge". William W. Goodwin was my great grandfather. My grandfather owned a 500 acre farm that is now under water there. He made a deal with the TVA that he got to name the bridge. The bridge was complete before there was ever a road leading up to it, and we got to drive over it while the work crews were still completeing it.

Just a little trivia for ya.

Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back