New Member From Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOUGfir said:
Just purchased a new 06 QC inferno red with 1274 miles from Beaverton Dodge, I guess it was Driven from somebody from the dealership, and demoed a few times. This is the first Dodge or Mopar that I have ever gotten off a lot. Owned older mopar muscle cars from private parties, but somehow ended up buying new chevies and one ford.
Looking forward to getting feedback on these Rams, and any information on what to look out for, or suggested improvement modes.
DOUG:D

Welcome Bro:rock:

Welcome to the best stop on the information superhighway! (Invented by Al Gore!;))

JoeMags, We MUST see a larger version of your Avatar!!!! The picture Gods demand it!!!!:motz::motz:

:elefant:

Welcome..hope you enjoy your truck...and hope you enjoy this forum (these guys and gals are nuts). BTW we also love our trucks.

ntw0rk said:
Welcome to the best stop on the information superhighway! (Invented by Al Gore!;))

JoeMags, We MUST see a larger version of your Avatar!!!! The picture Gods demand it!!!!:motz::motz:

:elefant:
Start a thread, I asked Jack, he said about 1.5 times larger, thats it. (it is a cool pic) I just don't know how to increase the size. Scott did it last night. All right ntwOrk!!!,:rock: comming to the aid of the less fortunate!:rock:( and the computer illiterate)

Boy have you screwed up, this forum is filled with nuckin futs, and we all love it. Enjoy your truck you have never had so much fun. Welcome to the RBC.

moparracing said:
welcome to the rbc.........
i'm right across the river in sw wa.......

And I'm right across the,,,,,, country.:dontknow: :D

Welcome Bud!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM- CHECK PEOPLES SIGNATURES FOR MOD'S- YOU WILL SEE WHICH ONES EVERYONE USES FOR THE MOST PART AND JUDGING BY THE POPULARITY OF THE MOD YOU CAN TELL WHICH ONES WORK AND WHICH ONES ADD BLING TO YOUR SNAKE!

Welcome to the Family

Welcome! :party:

06's RULE! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back