New Member from San Diego

SanDiegoVetteGuy

Reaction score
Hello All!

I am the current owner of a 2001 Corvette convertible. I am in the process of purchasing my brother's 2005 SRT-10 Black Quad Cab. She currently resides in Oregon and I will be relocating her to Sunny San Diego County. I hope to learn about the SRT-10 here on this Forum.

I would appreciate any input. I have a nice three car garage for the SRT-10 and she will park next to my Corvette Garage Queen.

Thanks in advance,

Dan H

Welcome from PA. Everyone will ask for specs,mods& pics
Watch out for leaking stock power steering & oil cooler lines. Neither is a deal breaker.

Hi Dan, Welcome to the VTCoA! As the others have already mentioned, we need pics!

Welcome....

Forum members,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will have pictures soon, I do however have a video of my brother driving the SRT-10 next to my son's modified '04 CTS-V. They both sound truly amazing. Like only MOPAR and GM can sound. I love American Muscle Cars.

Dan

Welcome from another Vette/Viper lover. I have a 99 FRC that's my custom toy/cruiser and the Viper Truck which is the bruiser. Haha

Only a Very Few

Hello,

I truly feel sorry for everyone else who are willing to spend their precious time here on earth driving an "Average" Car. That is a gorgeous C-5! I can hardly wait to send this Forum a picture of my "Speedway White" C-5 and my '05 Black QC SRT-10 together!

I consider myself to be truly blessed to be a member of 2(two) quite exclusive groups of unique Motoring Legends. I am also a member of the Corvette Forum too. God Bless America!

Pictures of my '05 SRT-10 Black QC to follow, sorry about all the Corvette Photos!

Dan

Attachments

• Home Lawn Photos (2).JPG
    Home Lawn Photos (2).JPG
    726.9 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back