new member here

FlaglerSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey yall im new to the forums and the SRT world however its not my first Dodge I just traded in my 2006 Megacab Hemi 4x4 for a 2004 SRT-10 with 40,000 on the clock. The crank bolt checked out as tight thank God but I need a set of oil lines and im probably gonna order from JTSVP but I also need a clutch so ill be doing that. But is there anything else I should look for in my truck or any sort of preventative maintenance that differs from just a regular V8/Hemi? Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum sir. Oil lines are a good move as well as bleeding clutch.
We'd be happy to help you out with any asice or parts needed.
Scott

yea man that be great im just getting a clutch kit from oreillys will I need anything else? Oh and my flywheel will be resurfaced

You will also need a gas credit card, but it's worth it. Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona.

As long as you doing oil lines, may as well do PS lines too.Can get both from Tony. Ya, gascard gonna be abused, BUT, you have NEVER had so much fun...

Brake Lines, Oil Lines, and Power Steering Lines to start out right. Regular Cab or QC? First thing I did was drain the tranny and replace the fluid with Redline ATF on my RC, and differential fluid with RP and a fresh oil change... with my personal preference stock OEM White Viper filter.

Brake Lines, Oil Lines, and Power Steering Lines to start out right. Regular Cab or QC? First thing I did was drain the tranny and replace the fluid with Redline ATF on my RC, and differential fluid with RP and a fresh oil change... with my personal preference stock OEM White Viper filter.

Being its an 04...........RC

And welcome flager

Welcome to the VTCoA! It's great to have you and we have plenty of vendors here that can help you out. Before you replace the clutch you may want to try bleeding the hydraulics as venomous1 suggested, may help save you some cash in the long run for more fun stuff!! :D

thanks all! glad to be here, the gas is actually better than in my old Megacab so im loving every minute of it. Ill get pics up ASAP thanks for all the info!

Welcome brother! As for the clutch, so some reading. Upgrade to viper hydraulics and a center force or spec offering.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back