New Member in Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a red 05 QC Monday. I am never getting rid of this beast. It sucks that I just got the truck and was only able to drive it for one day and had go to work, now I have to wait 10 days to drive it again. It just wouldn't be practical for my job. That's why they give me a company truck. Cool Site by the way.

Welcome and yes, this place is cool and so are the trucks! Glad you got one and joined :D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Just bought a red 05 QC Monday. I am never getting rid of this beast. It sucks that I just got the truck and was only able to drive it for one day and had go to work, now I have to wait 10 days to drive it again. It just wouldn't be practical for my job. That's why they give me a company truck. Cool Site by the way.

Congratulations and welcome to our madness.

Welcome neighbor

Jeff

wyoramsrt-10 said:

Welcome to the madness that is VTCOA :rock: these really are some of the coolest people around. I haven't been a member long either having recently got my '05 RC but they welcomed me right in and the people here have a wealth of knowledge. :D

Congrats on getting your truck also :bandit:

Where in Wyoming?....I am there every month for the last 5.....in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Walt

Welcome, Nice Choice in truck...You actually have one of the fastest ones out there!!!:D I wish I had one.................

To give to everybody here so they could be as cool as me!!!!!:):):):)

K-80-123 said:
Where in Wyoming?....I am there every month for the last 5.....in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Walt
I live 5 hours away in Riverton and work in Rifle CO about the same distance from Cheyene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back