new member, sticks truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Holland

Welcome aboard from Holland based SRTCAT :rock: :rock: :rock:

srtfun.jpg

Welcome Bud!

Post some pics even though we already know what it looks like!:D

Glad some one got it. I get off this boat on the 15th of October and you need to come by my house and get all the stock stuff. It has the flash from DC performance, MSD plug wires, Caltracs, No cats,,, I cut the back ones off and gutted the front ones. aslo a cold air intake and oil catch can from justin.Give me a shout around the 18th and you can come have the stock computer , leave springs, plug wires and the air box , Also it has a 180 t-stat and I have the stock one too, I also have a spare TBS sensor . if you come and get it you can have all of it and ant thing else I have related to the truck.

enjoy , I have smoked alot of cars with that truck:rock:

stick said:
Glad some one got it. I get off this boat on the 15th of October and you need to come by my house and get all the stock stuff. It has the flash from DC performance, MSD plug wires, Caltracs, No cats,,, I cut the back ones off and gutted the front ones. aslo a cold air intake and oil catch can from justin.Give me a shout around the 18th and you can come have the stock computer , leave springs, plug wires and the air box , Also it has a 180 t-stat and I have the stock one too, I also have a spare TBS sensor . if you come and get it you can have all of it and ant thing else I have related to the truck.

enjoy , I have smoked alot of cars with that truck:rock:

Your damn good guy Stick:rock: :rock:

DBRIAN said:
hello all, pretty sure i bought sticks yf saturday. sorry about his loss, but proud to own it. anyway, stick, i would love to have a list of all mods, and thank you for not removing them. i think long tube headers will be my next move. GMAN knows how to reach me, [my wife and i have an all dodge garage, all from bay dodge..05 yf srt10, 06 rt charger, 07 srt8 super bee]. i look forward to talking to all you guys and gals soon.

Welcome aboard,:D
NOW you can make it to my G.T.G. on The 6th,and meet some really kool Florida members :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome! :party:

Congrats on obtaining an awesome truck! :rock:

DBRIAN said:
hello all, pretty sure i bought sticks yf saturday. sorry about his loss, but proud to own it. anyway, stick, i would love to have a list of all mods, and thank you for not removing them. i think long tube headers will be my next move. GMAN knows how to reach me, [my wife and i have an all dodge garage, all from bay dodge..05 yf srt10, 06 rt charger, 07 srt8 super bee]. i look forward to talking to all you guys and gals soon.

Welcome to the forums:rock: Oct 6th get together in Port St Lucie....great way to meet the Florida gang:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back