Status
Not open for further replies.
walbert said:
totally understandable... I wouldnt either.

Hopefully he will post, if so I would like to know where that show is. Might have to clean the truck up and swing by.
I will def get him here buddy, he has alot to learn on his truck:rock: :rock:

passed thru some info to him , the CE he has is left bone stock, the black one has some engine work and nos, might be a fatjack killer:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

passed thru some info to him , the CE he has is left bone stock, the black one has some engine work and nos, might be a fatjack killer:D

Thanks, and well that should make the GTG interesting

Well damn:( :(

Thanks for the welcome guys! Like Stinker said, the CE is bone stock, plan on keeping it that way. The black '04 has a K&N CAI, Gibson headers, Boiler true duel exhaust, NX Nitrous System - wet/dry shot, flashed PCM (by DC Performance).
@Walbert - The car show is a fund-raising event for my wife's church off Lake Worth Road and Lyons. Might not see the CE on the road very often. Bought the truck up in Gainesville w/ 4,117 miles on it and only have 5 on it now. But it will be at the show tomorrow.
Thanks again for the welcomes, liking the site already. PC sounds real fun!

Midnight Runner said:
Thanks for the welcome guys! Like Stinker said, the CE is bone stock, plan on keeping it that way. The black '04 has a K&N CAI, Gibson headers, Boiler true duel exhaust, NX Nitrous System - wet/dry shot, flashed PCM (by DC Performance).
@Walbert - The car show is a fund-raising event for my wife's church off Lake Worth Road and Lyons. Might not see the CE on the road very often. Bought the truck up in Gainesville w/ 4,117 miles on it and only have 5 on it now. But it will be at the show tomorrow.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Midnight Runner said:

Send me a PM about the show. Time, place. I might head over with my truck.

Midnight Runner said:
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself...........:p:p:p

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I would give ya some info, but jsut cant bud, but maybe sooner or later he will post up, he was REALLY interested in the pcb and said he was def comming, specially when I told him of the nudity:D

Did you tell him it just be Jack!!!:D :D :D

Nice to meet ya today. Both good looking clean trucks. :rock:

BUT shouldn't we have 2 new members? :D

not yet, havent seen him , he lives in a gated community tho, he is a lineman, works all night, he may have went to bed, but said he had both of these trucks and his son had one also,

cant remember where he had the work done, some by mail order DC performance,

but he is going to some local car show this weekend,

he knows viperjeff, and a couple others over on the dodge truck forum

Just wanted to clarify on this one......I had two trucks but when I bought the white one my son was in love with the black one and since he's graduating college soon I decided to give that one to him.

walbert said:
Nice to meet ya today. Both good looking clean trucks. :rock:

BUT shouldn't we have 2 new members? :D

Real nice meeting you too. My son will be joining soon! He had to leave and go straight to work tonight but he said he will be getting right on that.

viperhauler said:
welcome chris....it is chris, right?

bring a kite to PCB...i'm just sayin...it might behoove you:D :D

Alright, you got me on this one.... what's the kite for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back