Reaction score
What's going on everyone,

I'm a new member and wanted to introduce myself and my truck. I'm Sam from Spring, Texas and brought a 2005 SRT10, Quad Cab, Silver. I have been looking for a truck like this for a long time and F-ing love it. I have been having trouble finding parts and knowledgeable shops to perform work on it. Hopefully you guys can point me in the right direction from your experience.

Thanks,

Sam

Nice...you have a Roe Super Charger. I called to buy one a couple of weeks ago and pretty much they are not making anymore. I put my name on a list, but they said they have to have ten or more before they start production. I'm looking at the Paxton but the gain does not seem like much for the price. I don't see much kits for SRT10.

Cool you have a Roe Racing Super Charger. I called Roe to get one a couple of weeks ago and they do not make them anymore. The only way if 10 plus people pay then they would start production. Looking at Paxton but not happy with the numbers for the price of the kit. Any ideas for a SC? I don't see many kits for SRT10.

howdy & welcome to da RBC:rock:

might want to check with Justin @ JMB, a vendor here.

he has a nice Pro Charger set up:burnout::burnout:

Hey Sam, I'm up in Waco and specialize in making these beasts faster and looking better. Be happy to help ya out sir.
Also having a Texas GTG next weekend up here so hope ya can join. :rock:

yellowfever#154 just posted up his ProCharger for sale

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back