Bob Andre

Reaction score
Purchased a 2004 silver srt-10 12,000 miles . Stored for the last 20 years , Tires had to go , installed nettio 420s very happy.
I will be driving this truck . Lots of smiles per mile !

Great to hear and welcome!

I was just looking at Nitto tires myself when you get a chance can you share which ones you got? I Was curious on the speed rating.

Last edited:
Getting some low mile truck showing up. Let’s see pics what mods

NT 420 V speed rating 130 mph . The nt555r 168 mph I run on a 550 plus hp El Camino i,am very happy with.
The nt420v I have 500 miles on. Happy with so far more of a all around tire. With great traction ride very well!
Cant go wrong with Nitto's

Welcome to the red button club

No mods 12.356 miles still smells like a new truck inside.
Nice truck where is the wing ha ha ha ha. Beware wifey‘s going to get jealous. That’s two silver trucks that have joined recently.

I have the wing. The original owner didn't want it install at the time of purchase.
I under stand the performance value, But I am not a fan of the wing. Looks wise.

NT 420 V speed rating 130 mph . The nt555r 168 mph I run on a 550 plus hp El Camino i,am very happy with.
The nt420v I have 500 miles on. Happy with so far more of a all around tire. With great traction ride very well!
Cant go wrong with Nitto's
Thank you!! I looked at the 555r and can't imagine I would need that. Ever. Lol :eek:
so the 420v would most likely do just fine. :cool:

Your truck is beautuful. Yes two silver and a black to my red! Haha
That's okay though makes it easier to keep track of mine :p:p

The windows look tinted unless that's the shade?

Just the shade, Please keep in mind the truck is stock for know.
Won,t be for long..... Patients Please more to come..........
Great chanting with you all..

Can’t wait to see any mods made .. it’s always interesting to see what others do and gives everyone ideas ..

It was forever and a day since I watched it so I did a refresher Google on that character. Yikes!!!! Mola Ram.

I get it lol

Last edited:
I had no idea who he was .. but I have seen and heard the Indian Jones movies .. a long long time ago .. I prefer zombie movies haha

Mole Ram ,, hummmm ! Not a 10 Mole Ram hahah .

Reading his character Bio puts him over the top at maybe a 20! Corrected name I misspelled is Mola

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back