new mod today

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so...i shoulda done this a LONG time ago.....

feels like it's got a bit more pep in her step, too!
catscut.jpg

Jeespete your gonna scratch your bed man!

Does it sound much louder with just 2 removed?

Congrats Dan...:rock: :rock: I thought the same thing when I did mine... Any louder??

linemup said:
Jeespete your gonna scratch your bed man!

Does it sound much louder with just 2 removed?
to me...the bed rail is "inside" to me...so it's the working part...the bedsides are good, tho:D and i didn't drag them around...:D

as far as sound...surprisingly enough to me, it didn't turn out like my old camaro...which is a good thing...

it's a bit more of a drone in the cab...but very tolerable...

and it also doesn't bring itself to a stop in 6th gear any more from the back pressure...

kinda takes that "burble/skip/burble" idle away(which i liked)....much more throaty...

you kinda gotta hear it...

Just joking with you bud, the guy that used to own mine worked in the coal mines and it was his daily driver, so it's got it's fair share of scratches.

Yeah i'm trying to figure out if I wana cut mine or order catless mids.

When I took all 4 of my cats out it wasn't much louder in the cab,a little more drone(just like viperhauler explained),you can hear it slightly in the house when idleing outside and mostly the difference is when you pass people (so I've been told,LOL) they can really hear it now.

I am just waiting for Vipergirl to come up and help install my catless mids. I heard the sound a while back and have been sold ever since.

thats a weird spot to mount them, but whatever works for you:) prolly have lower EGTS mounted up there too:)

TREKER said:
I am just waiting for Vipergirl to come up and help install my catless mids. I heard the sound a while back and have been sold ever since.

sound slike she is a nice guy!

VH - nice work with the sawzall!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back