New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

WTF? You need Dr. Phil bro, I'm not even gonna respond to your crazy shit anymore.

thats what I thought you would say.

something stupid, so please tell me. you feel a certain way about my gay post for advice on my truck, please be a man and speak up then.

punkpoolboy ?

Best thing you said by far, keeping your mouth shut.

Look at the first run of this video.

Speedworld March 19 and 20 2011.avi - YouTube

Post up a video of your runs or set up another run at the track and I'll go and videotape it. If you run another 11:50 or better I'll pay my way up there to video tape it for you. If you don't do a 11:50 or better then you Flip the whole bill for the video. This video would have to take place in Bakersfield at Famosa. Jerry (Trainman)will put his truck up against you and everything will be on video. You Down? I Call your shit.:D

I'm guessing this is for the guy who started the post ? :dontknow:

WTF? You need Dr. Phil bro, I'm not even gonna respond to your crazy shit anymore.

+1
He got butt hurt real bad. Man u pissed him off bad. I guess I'd be mad to if my moms minivan can do longer burnouts than my truck. :D

+1
He got butt hurt real bad. Man u pissed him off bad. I guess I'd be mad to if my moms minivan can do longer burnouts than my truck. :D

guess you can't read can you dickface ?

re read what I wrote and look before the " marks. donkey boy

you remind me of that one wrestler who always had his lil side kick come out holding his belt, running his mouth.

fits you good , as he was a little bitch also like you.

everything is about burn outs with you huh ? whats up with that. you lacking of something bitchboy ? you not a real man ? you also find the need for the little things in life to grab other peoples attention ?

go back and wait for permission to post again after poolman does okay lil boy, bye bye now.

60ft: 1.72
1/8th: 7.86 @87
1/4: 12.24 @113
2006 Mineral Gray QC 590whp/573wtq
Paxton, JTSVP 2400 Stall Converter, Snow Meth kit, Twin Walbro in-tank fuel pumps. Racetronix 65lb injectors, Mopar catback, JMB catless mids, SCT by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, BBK TB, GM solenoid, Caltracs, Belltech shackles

and my truck is slow, LOL what a joke your truck was hahahahahahha damn I bet you I can pull a 12.5 with bolt on's. I guess thats why you only care about doing burnouts, thats all you did by seeing that time for a supercharged rig. what a JOKE you are.

they were 13.4 stock or faster LOL

Hey how much money sandick did you waste to only pick up a sec off a stock srt-10 lol

hahahahahhahahahah supercharged truck running that time LOL why didn't I see that before, and you are proud enough to keep it there, wtf is wrong with you.

you were the one who was butt hurt :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Movie quote for you, jumble some words here, not a bad way to waste 10,000 dollars LOL

Yeah but it can be 4 u as well if u like.

HAHA please.

I never claimed to have a fast truck ever on this forum EVER.

I don't run my mouth about times at the track.

so are you the spokesperson? are will you be running as well ?

let me know and whats the bet on the line ? maybe someones truck title ?

you remind me of that one wrestler who always had his lil side kick come out holding his belt, running his mouth.

everything is about burn outs with you huh ? whats up with that. you lacking of something bitchboy ? you not a real man ? you also find the need for the little things in life to grab other peoples attention ?

go back and wait for permission to post again after poolman does okay lil boy, bye bye now.

Hahahahahahahahaha

RAMDUDE said:
60ft: 1.72
1/8th: 7.86 @87
1/4: 12.24 @113
2006 Mineral Gray QC 590whp/573wtq
Paxton, JTSVP 2400 Stall Converter, Snow Meth kit, Twin Walbro in-tank fuel pumps. Racetronix 65lb injectors, Mopar catback, JMB catless mids, SCT by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, BBK TB, GM solenoid, Caltracs, Belltech shackles

and my truck is slow, LOL what a joke your truck was hahahahahahha damn I bet you I can pull a 12.5 with bolt on's. I guess thats why you only care about doing burnouts, thats all you did by seeing that time for a supercharged rig. what a JOKE you are.

they were 13.4 stock or faster LOL

I bet u can't even break into the 14's. Go to the track and shut me up. Until then sit it little bitch ass on the porch, with all the other slow trucks, cuz il walk ur ass from a dig, from a roll, on DR's or on streets. Too bad, the old time slip section ain't still up. Not that many '06 full weight QC's(heaviest model), stock motor, stock Paxton boost, even coming close to my times. Shit, I think even brad in his Roe RC running 10lbs on a built motor, only ran like 12.1. Dont make yourself look any more stupid than u already do. Fuckin "my mom and dad can spin tires". And I love it, u think u run 12.5's. Shit, I'll bet u run 14.slow. Hahahaha.

RAMDUDE said:

Damn bro. U got some issues. Most of this was just stupid trash talking. Why did u feel you had to pm me the same shit that u posted? Feel better now. Got those demons out? Fuckin tool. Go chase behind ur jeep boys.

I bet u can't even break into the 14's. Go to the track and shut me up. Until then sit it little bitch ass on the porch, with all the other slow trucks, cuz il walk ur ass from a dig, from a roll, on DR's or on streets. Too bad, the old time slip section ain't still up. Not that many '06 full weight QC's(heaviest model), stock motor, stock Paxton boost, even coming close to my times. Shit, I think even brad in his Roe RC running 10lbs on a built motor, only ran like 12.1. Dont make yourself look any more stupid than u already do. Fuckin "my mom and dad can spin tires". And I love it, u think u run 12.5's. Shit, I'll bet u run 14.slow. Hahahaha.

All I see is blah blah blah said donkey boy.

if you had faster times, Why didn't you put them into your sig then ? I would of.

here we go again spinning tires LOL man you are really into that, why don't you pick up drifting or something.

truck will be heading to the track soon, before end of season here, gotya I will post a video just for you.

I'm not looking stupid, I didnt own a viuper powered truck with a supercharger and other gaggle of mods pulling a 12.2 or whatever. thats you.

I seen a bone stock full trim, street tire srt-10 pull a 12.98 here at cecil county dragstrip before, BONESTOCK bro. like I said LOL at your times hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhah

say all you want about my truck being slow :dontknow: she is all black & sexy dude, thats enough for me :D:D:D:D:D:D

I think the butthurt belongs to you now :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Damn bro. U got some issues. Most of this was just stupid trash talking. Why did u feel you had to pm me the same shit that u posted? Feel better now. Got those demons out? Fuckin tool. Go chase behind ur jeep boys.

them jeep boys act much better than you and some others on this site.

I do feel better now to be honest, I got that off my chest and feel great to really tell ya.

I don't have issues, I have problems with internet forum punkboys like you thats all.

I'm done now.

RAMDUDE said:
them jeep boys act much better than you and some others on this site.

I do feel better now to be honest, I got that off my chest and feel great to really tell ya.

I don't have issues, I have problems with internet forum punkboys like you thats all.

I'm done now.

Lol. I like that "Internet forum punk boys". Like I said in pM bro. I dont take shit personal. I'll go back and fourth with ya all day long, talking shit. As long as we keep wife and kids out of it, everything else is fair game. Lol! Run that 12.5 and I'll congratulate ya.

Didn't all this shit start out because "we" were the one with issues? A stock truck running a high 12 is doable if its a RC, I believe "most" people here know that a mid 11 on street tire with 700 hp on a six speed truck would be a remarkable feat. I don't know of any stock QC running much faster than mid 13's stock.

Didn't all this shit start out because "we" were the one with issues? A stock truck running a high 12 is doable if its a RC, I believe "most" people here know that a mid 11 on street tire with 700 hp on a six speed truck would be a remarkable feat. I don't know of any stock QC running much faster than mid 13's stock.

i don't really know... it's been so jumbled up lol...

but take "our trucks" as a whole... to run 12's, then 11's, then 10's... we all now how much it costs, and no matter how many times you tell people, they never understand...

you can make ANYTHING fast with deep enough pockets... it's just easier to make cheap cars faster...

making a truck fast is one thing... making an srt10 with big power fast is a whole different ballgame... and everything's custom, so it costs out the ass...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back