New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

I've asked him a few time what the specs are and where the work was done but havent got an answer yet. If the gen 4 upgrades can really do what he claims then it might just be the way to go, gen 4 heads are cheap enough on eBay.

ill get your specs for ya no worries, just waiting for an email on all the exact details down to the .000001 for ya all..

yep so you have Paxton, JTSVP 2400 Stall Converter, Snow Meth kit, Twin Walbro in-tank fuel pumps. Racetronix 65lb injectors, Mopar catback, JMB catless mids, SCT by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, BBK TB, GM solenoid, Caltracs, Belltech shackles and it cost you less than a 1/3rd so 4k..

shit where did you order your parts, because at that rate i will purchase them and resell them for a decent profit.. I guess you have to go back to grade 3 math class to figure out what 1/3rd means...

And like I said a stock qc full weight street tires, exhaust and 75no2 runs with in .2 of your piece of shit with slicks caltracks etc etc .. lol a true sign of a moron behind the wheel.. can hardly edge out a stock pick up truck with a 75hp boost.. bwhgahahahaha yea and im the loser who cant drive..

Youve been to the track what 100x and that all you can still run wow you are definitely a professional driver bwwhahahhha.. dude your such a loser.. id love to see you in person some day.. and see what a loser you are...

And again you really need to get back to Gr2 reading class. Ive been to a track 3 x.. not down a track 3x... 2 out of the 3x at the track were private rentals with fewer than 15 cars.. so you can run your brains out.. but yes again i hear gr 2 calling your name...

and yes i am certainly an idiot puting my " 15-20k" in my build when i can out run your supercharged ass lol.. and i never have to worry about lower end problems from the boost yep ohh so stupid lol... Talkign to you is like talking to a L driver lol.. ya talk a ton of smack and cant drive your Supercharged pos.. and try to claim that the supercharger is no advantage bwhahahaha.. dude you really need to wake up and smell the roses...

ps next time im in FL ill send ya a msg and come on over and talk some smack to my face lol..

Believe it or not genius, I got my stuff for real good prices. So yeah, professor, around 1/3. My truck is what it is, a 12 second truck in full street trim.
Look at you gettin all mad. Next time ur in florida hit me up. We'll have a drink and then you can kick my ass. Cool?

Believe it or not genius, I got my stuff for real good prices. So yeah, professor, around 1/3. My truck is what it is, a 12 second truck in full street trim.
Look at you gettin all mad. Next time ur in florida hit me up. We'll have a drink and then you can kick my ass. Cool?

Wow so now Naturally aspirated trucks are top fuel trucks .. ic.. keep talking Lightning driver

oh and my build included full install...

so lets see take the full install off your build your paying minimum 2k for all the work on your truck... so now your at 2k for your parts...

even if your not lets go threw the list here..

Paxton, --- minimum 3k used
JTSVP 2400 Stall Converter, -- 500
Snow Meth kit, -- 500
Twin Walbro in-tank fuel pumps. -- 500
Racetronix 65lb injectors, --500
Mopar catback, -- 900
JMB catless mids, --700
SCT by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, --500
BBK TB, --400
GM solenoid, -100
Caltracs, -500
Belltech shackles

these are round numbers i have no clue what most of them are worth but this is a guess on figures and the low side so lets see... youve got atleat 9k in that and that is doing all your own labour which i doubt you did.. so that plus labour your at a minimum of 11-15k... but hey ya its close to 1/3rd..

Can you just name the shop that built it? And for your info, nitrous bumps up the torque curve a shitload which os what you need on these heavy trucks, so its no surprise your buddys truck ran what it did. I'm pro nitrous all the, I'm a poor bastard. My main issue with you is still traction and now you say its only your third pass with stock shifter and now its around 600 hp corrected.

Ahh, that will be nice, i have a local guy that can do the intake and headers so I'm really thinkin about the gen 4 swap

getting ya full specs on a gen 3 fully tricked out motor

and a gen 4 conversion fully tricked out..

the gen 4 conversion makes 100 - 120 hp over the gen 3with the gen 4

Gen 3 fully tricked out your looking at 620ish rwhp on a dynojet and 570/80 ish on a mustang dyno this is going with stage 4

and again there are plenty of motors out there that will show high hp numbers and all this jaz but were not built correctly and do not rev properly to get the car down the track.. that is why you see huge hp numbers from some of these cats but they cant break out of the 12-13 second range..

anyone can slap on some parts and produce 700-800hp but that does not always mean it will get down the track all that quick..

anyhow ... details are coming as soon as i get em ill post em up

Can you just name the shop that built it? And for your info, nitrous bumps up the torque curve a shitload which os what you need on these heavy trucks, so its no surprise your buddys truck ran what it did. I'm pro nitrous all the, I'm a poor bastard. My main issue with you is still traction and now you say its only your third pass with stock shifter and now its around 600 hp corrected.

3rd time at a track, 2 of the 3x were private rentals where you can run 100x if your truck can handle it with out melting or blowing up..

times down the track i would say 30-40 runs

and if you look at all my gen 4 conversion and stuff like this the shop is named many times.... it is Corvette Engine Parts - Viper Engines - Rolling Thunderz - Superior Custom High Performance " Rollingthunderz" call ask for NED tell i told ya to call..

wow thats weard how it took my link www rollingthuderz com and turned it into that whole line of crap lol

Wow so now Naturally aspirated trucks are top fuel trucks .. ic.. keep talking Lightning driver

so lets see take the full install off your build your paying minimum 2k for all the work on your truck... so now your at 2k for your parts...

Snow Meth kit, -- 500
Mopar catback, -- 900
JMB catless mids, --700
BBK TB, --400
GM solenoid, -100
Caltracs, -500
Belltech shackles

these are round numbers i have no clue what most of them are worth but this is a guess on figures and the low side so lets see... youve got atleat 9k in that and that is doing all your own labour which i doubt you did.. so that plus labour your at a minimum of 11-15k... but hey ya its close to 1/3rd..

Way off on the prices and no labor. I work at a shop, dont pay labor. But that's a different arguement. I think ur missing the point. Post up proof, not a cropped timeslip and I, along with a bunch of others, will be happy as shit. But so far, all you've done is post up some numbers, tell Jerry that you busted his record, that he's worked hard to get to and posted a cropped timeslip. Post the proof, if it's true, it's very promissing.

Snow Meth kit, -- 500
Mopar catback, -- 900
JMB catless mids, --700
BBK TB, --400
GM solenoid, -100
Caltracs, -500
Belltech shackles

It's called sarcasm. Seriously???? Who's the 2nd grader? Come on dude, lighten up.

YouMad.jpg

It's called sarcasm. Seriously???? Who's the 2nd grader? Come on dude, lighten up.

You figure he would recognize sarcasm with all the BS that comes out of his mouth. Can't figure out why he won't name the shop, I would like some info from them.

You figure he would recognize sarcasm with all the BS that comes out of his mouth. Can't figure out why he won't name the shop, I would like some info from them.

ive named the shop many times and even who to ask for if look above about 3 -9 posts its there.. even a link to there website...

Cool, thanks, on on a phone so its not as easy to read back through the thread.

yep so you have Paxton, JTSVP 2400 Stall Converter, Snow Meth kit, Twin Walbro in-tank fuel pumps. Racetronix 65lb injectors, Mopar catback, JMB catless mids, SCT by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, BBK TB, GM solenoid, Caltracs, Belltech shackles and it cost you less than a 1/3rd so 4k..

shit where did you order your parts, because at that rate i will purchase them and resell them for a decent profit.. I guess you have to go back to grade 3 math class to figure out what 1/3rd means...

And like I said a stock qc full weight street tires, exhaust and 75no2 runs with in .2 of your piece of shit with slicks caltracks etc etc .. lol a true sign of a moron behind the wheel.. can hardly edge out a stock pick up truck with a 75hp boost.. bwhgahahahaha yea and im the loser who cant drive..

Youve been to the track what 100x and that all you can still run wow you are definitely a professional driver bwwhahahhha.. dude your such a loser.. id love to see you in person some day.. and see what a loser you are...

And again you really need to get back to Gr2 reading class. Ive been to a track 3 x.. not down a track 3x... 2 out of the 3x at the track were private rentals with fewer than 15 cars.. so you can run your brains out.. but yes again i hear gr 2 calling your name...

and yes i am certainly an idiot puting my " 15-20k" in my build when i can out run your supercharged ass lol.. and i never have to worry about lower end problems from the boost yep ohh so stupid lol... Talkign to you is like talking to a L driver lol.. ya talk a ton of smack and cant drive your Supercharged pos.. and try to claim that the supercharger is no advantage bwhahahaha.. dude you really need to wake up and smell the roses...

ps next time im in FL ill send ya a msg and come on over and talk some smack to my face lol..

damn son, your ass got called out.....he said he ain't afraid of the mighty mite!:bike::D

hankthetank said:
damn son, your ass got called out.....he said he ain't afraid of the mighty mite!:bike::D

Don't get all jealous, cuz he wants to dance. Ur fat ass is still my main squeeze. Plus bitch. Don't u have a TOTM to lose with that ugly ass frankenstein looking truck?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back