New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

Tony my responses were not geared towards you. I apologize if that's what you thought.

heck no man LOLOL not at all, jsut dont want jerry to think I am picking on him, he out of everyone should know I pull for him to get faster and faster

but we all get questioned from time to time, and folks do ask why from time to time.

to me tho there is so much flinging I rarely get involved, but 46 pages and ya got to LOLOL

Tony , I never claimed 11.77, my current personal best was on Oct 9th at Sacramento and it was 11.937. So I still have to improve by .437 to take back the record so its all up to you and that new 68mm Throttle body. I'll be getting my 16x10 Bogarts for the rear and the new M&H Cheater slicks and with the right air we'll see what I can do.

Nobody ever doubted Trainman's times. Dude has been about as open and forthcoming as anyone could be. In fact, his times are frequently discussed on several other non Viper Truck forums (Google it for yourself to see what I mean).

That is what made this thread so interesting. Until the OP jumped on and claimed a new record, we all assumed NO2 or a blower, and slicks, was required to run 11.50's. If our trucks can be made to run a full second faster, than what was previously acknowledged possible on street tires, by simply changing the power curve of the engine, imagine what the future holds for guys like Dom who have huge amounts of traction available.

Nobody ever doubted Trainman's times. Dude has been about as open and forthcoming as anyone could be. In fact, his times are frequently discussed on several other non Viper Truck forums (Google it for yourself to see what I mean).

That is what made this thread so interesting. Until the OP jumped on and claimed a new record, we all assumed NO2 or a blower, and slicks, was required to run 11.50's. If our trucks can be made to run a full second faster, than what was previously acknowledged possible on street tires, by simply changing the power curve of the engine, imagine what the future holds for guys like Dom who have huge amounts of traction available.

Doms times are going to be insane this spring .... 500 more hp and certed to 7.50s atand alone computer he is not playing around anymore!!

How long you sit at the light doesn't change your time or MPH bud. A lot of people this it matters but as far as ET and MPH that doesn't start till you brake the beams at the start.

Now a MPH can be higher if you spin at the line.

sleep at the line = bad take off/launch

Tony , I never claimed 11.77, my current personal best was on Oct 9th at Sacramento and it was 11.937. So I still have to improve by .437 to take back the record so its all up to you and that new 68mm Throttle body. I'll be getting my 16x10 Bogarts for the rear and the new M&H Cheater slicks and with the right air we'll see what I can do.

But what if, IF he did run it on stock street tires and full weight ?

But what if, IF he did run it on stock street tires and full weight ?

Then he has a fast ass truck, slicks and 100 shot and he's in the mid tens. And everybody here will be impressed, at least I will.

Sleep at the line = bad reaction time. Has almost nothing to do with take off and launch. I've purposely waited till green just to make sure to get a good time slip and launch when I was "ready" at a time only event (no brackets or eliminations) :)

Sleep at the line = bad reaction time. Has almost nothing to do with take off and launch. I've purposely waited till green just to make sure to get a good time slip and launch when I was "ready" at a time only event (no brackets or eliminations) :)

ok so you have a different view on it than I do, my bad.

I don't drag race at all, my friends do but not me.

Yeah dude get off richie drag and get to capital once in awhile. And the first one to the finish doesn't always win.

Yeah dude get off richie drag and get to capital once in awhile. And the first one to the finish doesn't always win.

I'll line up next to you ?????

were going to capital, you wanna go.

see you in the rearview mirror down the track while you spin :D

I'll bring the RT and go 11s than you can talk shit bud lol. I'm not going till next year man but when I go I'll let you know.

I'll bring the RT and go 11s than you can talk shit bud lol. I'm not going till next year man but when I go I'll let you know.

Let me know. I'll be there

Bring the r/t :dontknow: there will be a 9 sec jeep waiting for it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let me know. I'll be there

Bring the r/t :dontknow: there will be a 9 sec jeep waiting for it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats not your jeep so it doesn't count. Why don't you sell the 10 man as much as you talk about the jeeps you would think you own one.

Thats not your jeep so it doesn't count. Why don't you sell the 10 man as much as you talk about the jeeps you would think you own one.

I said truck vs truck and you say bring a r/t ?

you have no faith in your truck vs mine.

Dude I own a house and other things in life, money was not there when I bought the truck.

You have to remember I don't live with my parents and have cash to blow on everything.

And I don't make 100,000 K a year, like alot of other people do, would love to own my truck and a jeep.

I said truck vs truck and you say bring a r/t ?

you have no faith in your truck vs mine.

Dude I own a house and other things in life, money was not there when I bought the truck.

You have to remember I don't live with my parents and have cash to blow on everything.

And I don't make 100,000 K a year, like alot of other people do, would love to own my truck and a jeep.

My truck more or less stock. Unlike yours...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back