New new guy shopping a rc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can truthfully get 21,000 for your truck private party, do it.

Then turn around and buy a member's truck that has not been front ended.

The complete and total history of each truck here is pretty much detailed on these forums, most of us know eachother fairly well (as well as you can know someone on the internet).

The ultimate bottom line, whether we as owners want to admit it or not, it's a buyer's market on these trucks, not a seller's market. If there's any aspect of the deal you are not completely satisfied with, walk on it. There are plenty of these trucks available at that price range. The only hard part is the discipline in waiting on the deal that is right for you.

I had to kill the deal. It just wasn't enough cash for my 65. I reached out to a friend who is an Ebayer. So, up the truck will go.

Welcome to the asylum and good luck with your search.

There are a number of great (already modded) trucks here for sale.

I'm sure one of them will be perfect for you...... Some really great deals, too...

D

Welcome to the club:burnout:
Check out the buy/sell section, you will find some great trucks for sale there:rock: :rock:

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Are you Leo Dom? I'm a Virgo. Maybe that's why we got along so well in Sac. :marchmellow:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Are you guys really talking about your signs? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thats cute!

My search has officially ended for now. It isn't easy trying to sell a classic car/truck in this market.
Oh well, maybe another 5 years or so...

Welcome to the site. I wouldn't end your search, just keep an eye out. You'll never know what will land in your lap. I bought mine and I really wasn't looking that hard, it just kinda found me.
I had found a great truck on here as a matter of fact and I just couldn't get my truck/trailer sold fast enough to make the deal work. But my truck and traler sold finally and now I've got mine (I didn't buy it on here either, I found it locally playing around on ebay).

Good luck in finding your SRT.

fiveoh said:
My search has officially ended for now. It isn't easy trying to sell a classic car/truck in this market.
Oh well, maybe another 5 years or so...

One of my officers at the fire dept is looking for a truck just like yours...whats your bottom line? You can PM it to me, and I can forward the pics to him. Your call...and we can handle this through PM if you prefer. I will get his e-mail addy, and you 2 can hash it out from there.

Let me know if interested.

fiveoh said:
Private message sent with email.
Got it, and waiting for the call back to forward your info to my LT. Dave

The truck is on Ebay until next Sat.

Any help getting the word out would be great, then i can but a members SRT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back