NEW ONE HERE FROM TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome TT! This is a fun place to waste time!:rock: :D

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
:rock: GREETINGS FROM TN TO ALL YOU UPSTANDING PEOPLE AND YOU SICK PUPPY'S. I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS COMPUTER
Well, welcome Tugboat Trash :rock: .... Most of us don't know how to use our computers ... :eek: But, we don't care!!! As long as we can drive our trucks :D

I have been told however, that typing in all caps is YELLING??? ;)

WELCOME TUG! and yes...i've been accused of yelling too! Many times,as a matter of fact! LOL! 99.99% of the time,I just forget to look at what im typing ,untill i'm finished and ready to post it! HAHA....oh well...kseRAW,seRAW! just have fun here and dont let The SICKNESS get too close to you! He likes taking strap ons in his RAW BUTT! F'in FREEK,he is! lol

ya,anyway...WELCOME,WELCOME....!!

De-HemiFyd said:
WELCOME TUG! and yes...i've been accused of yelling too! Many times,as a matter of fact! LOL! 99.99% of the time,I just forget to look at what im typing ,untill i'm finished and ready to post it! HAHA....oh well...kseRAW,seRAW! just have fun here and dont let The SICKNESS get too close to you! He likes taking strap ons in his RAW BUTT! F'in FREEK,he is! lol

That's whay I stay at least 1500 miles south of him when at all possible!!! :D

WELCOME ABOARD TUGGY. DON'T WORRY IF YOU TYPE IN CAP'S.I HAPPEN TO LIKE IT BETTER THIS WAY. WELCOME TO THE FORUM..HOME OF THE REACH AROUND, HAVE FUN AND ALWAYS USE THE COMPUTER CONDOM:D

TheSickness said:
WELCOME ABOARD TUGGY. DON'T WORRY IF YOU TYPE IN CAP'S.I HAPPEN TO LIKE IT BETTER THIS WAY. WELCOME TO THE FORUM..HOME OF THE REACH AROUND, HAVE FUN AND ALWAYS USE THE COMPUTER CONDOM:D
You are pushing your luck sicko :p

TheSickness said:
:thefinger: :thefinger: :vroam:
I have connections you know!! :star:

De-HemiFyd said:

And if we can teach DHF to not type in caps, we can teach anyone.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
And if we can teach DHF to not type in caps, we can teach anyone.;) :p :D
NOT EVERYONE AROUND HERE LISTENS YOU KNOW!!! :p :rock: :D

Hahahahha - I'm done yelling now ;)

thanks for the input gonna call it a night.i know its early im pretending to be old.thanks for the welcome guys

All aboard!

Welcome aboard Tugboat

:captain:

Let's see some pics!

gotta go buy a cheap cam. anyways nothing special though.ive got the imagination and the time but not the money. ill try to post some here soon.always something to make better and something to messs up.i get too excited about my trucks potential, and im sure you all do the same.and then reality comes back that these mods do not come cheap.still trying to win the lottery so looks like maybe when im 80 ill have her all fixed up real nice thanks to all for the welcome. i am really glad to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back