New owner - I think you know the truck - Dyno'd

ultradriver10000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up with this bad boy....I think y'all know the truck.

Only plans for now will be long tube headers, new clutch and flywheel and possibly a tranny build. She grinds 1st and pops out of reverse. Probably replace the shifter if anyone has one let me know!

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

0D511B1E-339C-477F-9E7A-5CD5C2B2D27E-1595-000000950A8FC58A.jpg

Last edited:
NICE VIPER!! AND TRUCK!! AND HOUSE!!! Or is that a Hotel lol. Geez man can I get a job where you work?

Thanks! I have a Nikon I like to play with. ^^ Not my house lol

Hard to see my place but this is my daily...

7BAD21EC-4A44-4346-873E-80081B52EF3E-2473-000000CB8C0CB044_zps15488d2a.jpg

Beautiful rides bro! I think I've dealt with you on LS1Tech before? Name is very familiar :)
I can help you with your Viper Coupe or Viper Truck parts and go fast goods!
Love the CCWs on that coupe:rock:
Have Underdrive pulleys for both vehicles as well :)
Try replacing fluid and bleeding clutch and see if it clears your first and reverse issues. Water and/or air in the lines won't allow clutch to fully disengage ;-)
Just like Vettes,Camaros, or TAs ;)

Beautiful rides bro! I think I've dealt with you on LS1Tech before? Name is very familiar :)
I can help you with your Viper Coupe or Viper Truck parts and go fast goods!
Love the CCWs on that coupe:rock:
Have Underdrive pulleys for both vehicles as well :)
Try replacing fluid and bleeding clutch and see if it clears your first and reverse issues. Water and/or air in the lines won't allow clutch to fully disengage ;-)
Just like Vettes,Camaros, or TAs ;)

Awesome I haven't had a ton of time to look into that yet, but I'm planning on upgrading the clutch/flywheel/hydraulics so we'll see what happens.

Yes I'm on LS1Tech. I still have a 1997 C5 with a forged 418 for N20 (baby 200 shot) and a 408 WS6 Trans Am with a little dope (400) LoL

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Welcome to the VTCoA! Nice collection you have there. :D

Beautiful rides. I'm thinking we met in person and you bought my 243 heads or something. I'm from Waco, you're in Houston right ?

Awesome collection my friend, Thats almost exactly what I would have if I could. THUMBS UP!!

Beautiful rides. I'm thinking we met in person and you bought my 243 heads or something. I'm from Waco, you're in Houston right ?

Yah Houston. I think I got a windshield from you. Maybe heads too, I can't remember. That was a long trip for me, went up to Dallas and got an entire black leather fbody interior then down to you and back to Houston lol. I'm always doing stupid sh!t.

Thanks guys! :D

I'm looking to sell my Trans Am, it'll probably be gone soon. Then I can focus on the Viper, I'd like it to be 800-1000whp. My wife drives the SRT-10 daily, but I'd still like to make it faster, at least 600whp.

:chain:<-- like that

Yah Houston. I think I got a windshield from you. Maybe heads too, I can't remember. That was a long trip for me, went up to Dallas and got an entire black leather fbody interior then down to you and back to Houston lol. I'm always doing stupid sh!t.

Thanks guys! :D

I'm looking to sell my Trans Am, it'll probably be gone soon. Then I can focus on the Viper, I'd like it to be 800-1000whp. My wife drives the SRT-10 daily, but I'd still like to make it faster, at least 600whp.

:chain:<-- like that

Yessir remember that now! You did have a long trip, lol. Well great to see you here and welcome to the RBC bro:rock:

^^ If I need help installing the clutch I'll drop you a line. Normally I try to do all my own wrenching, but I often run out of time lol. Thanks!

Can we use the same Fidenza aluminum flywheel on the trucks as the Viper? I might do that with the cheap LUK clutch and Viper hydraulics for now. The LUK has held great power in the cars and for $200 its cheap lol.

^^ If I need help installing the clutch I'll drop you a line. Normally I try to do all my own wrenching, but I often run out of time lol. Thanks!

Can we use the same Fidenza aluminum flywheel on the trucks as the Viper? I might do that with the cheap LUK clutch and Viper hydraulics for now. The LUK has held great power in the cars and for $200 its cheap lol.

I recommend CENTERFORCE as I've personally used it in many vehicles and its the most grip, longest life and best drive ability of any I've tried. Heck yes run a fidenza!! That's what I run in my 6 speed converted (Venomous Mod) Quad Cab and its been phenomenal. Truck hydraulics are plenty as well and again, I've tried both ;)

I recommend CENTERFORCE as I've personally used it in many vehicles and its the most grip, longest life and best drive ability of any I've tried. Heck yes run a fidenza!! That's what I run in my 6 speed converted (Venomous Mod) Quad Cab and its been phenomenal. Truck hydraulics are plenty as well and again, I've tried both ;)

Agree that's what I've got also

Welcome to the RBC

I got the modified Viper hydraulics with the truck, so I mind as well swap them in. :) I was planing on keeping the stock PP can you get just a center force clutch disc?

Hey what are you doing with your cars on my front lawn.. dammit.. gonna have to get security to remove your ass if we see you around again lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back