New owner in Kingsport, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
TravPA06 said:
I don't have a viper...that is another guy we work with. He has a red '04 RC, and a red viper, that I think is a late 90's model.

I am actually from Erwin, but I have been in this area my entire life. Can't believe I haven't been to the fossil site yet. My 9 year old son told me all about Sue.

I work every other weekend, and I am at work now, so that will give you an idea as to when I would be available for a gtg. I'm off some here and there through the week, and I would like to get down to the strip sometime soon.

I know what you mean about work...I am at my office now...too late to see SUE..they took her back last weekend..but the other fossils will excite your 9 yr old..

Welcome to VTCOA :top:
Feel free to send me some nice pictures of your SRT-10 truck for my Dodge Viper truck website (click banner here below)

WELCOME

I too am pretty new to VTCOA and live in Charleston, WV. I do travel to Bristol several times a year on business and the company I work for owns a suite at BMS. I am only a few hours away. If you guys have a GTG drop me a PM and I will DEFINATELY make it down!:burnout:

OnceBitten said:
I too am pretty new to VTCOA and live in Charleston, WV. I do travel to Bristol several times a year on business and the company I work for owns a suite at BMS. I am only a few hours away. If you guys have a GTG drop me a PM and I will DEFINATELY make it down!:burnout:

Seems the BMS area is growing fast on this forum...I think a GTG is to be this summer and you will definitely be invited..:elefant: :elefant:

OnceBitten said:

Checkout the thread for the Chattanooga GTG and car show, we would like to meet you and most of the NE Tn. members will be here. Sat. June 7th.

OnceBitten said:

Welcom oncebitten to the Red Button Club Addiction. I see ya from Charleston, now be truthful, what howler you from :D Just kinding, glad you joined us and dont getter wet in the Kawnaha River.:burnout:

Hey OnceBitten...I went to PA school at Mountain State University in Beckley. I've been to Charleston a couple of times. I've got a buddy that lives there. I went to the WVU-Marshall basketball game one year. I guess you are a little under three hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back