New paint, wheels, etc.

Truck looks amazing ... Are those factory headlights ? Or where they painted

Your not too far away from me. I'm near Elizabeth City.

Nice paint. Good thing you had your clothes on!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

xhpnc said:
Well guys I haven't been on here in a while and as always a project usually takes about three times as long as you want it to but, I'm happy with the results. All opinions positive and negative are welcome and encouraged.

New Paint
Permastar black chrome on the wheels and aluminum gas door
All new emblems (OEM viper emblem on tailgate and front badge from Stinker)
B&B Cat back exhaust
Mid pipes from Justin with Hi-flow Cats
New head lights but I can't remember where I got them from LOL!
Door sills, fuse box cover and radiator cover from Stinker
Belltech lowering kit for the rear
Bed carpet from Stinker
Repainted the brake calipers
Windows tinted in the front to match the rear
Lloyds floor mats
Painted door handles & mirrors

REPOMAN1 said:
Truck looks amazing ... Are those factory headlights ? Or where they painted

They are aftermarket head lights. I need to take some pictures with the parking lights on. They have halo rings that glow and blue-ish colored leds that light up also.

Venom Power said:
All she needs is a bit of lowering and you're done. VERY clean..:top:

I agree. I have lowered the rear with shackles to level it out, but I'm afraid to go much lower as I use it to pull the boat with.

05QCSRT10 said:
Why did you get it repainted?

The original owner of the truck just didn't take very good care of it. There were nicks, scratches and blemishes everywhere. I'm pretty close to being as funny about my stuff as Outnumbered is.

There just aren't many of these trucks left and I wanted to put it back like it should be. Not in a purist sort of way obviously with the mods and so forth but
just it being a really nice truck that out to be well cared for.

Maybe that sounds stupid, I don't know. I'm just funny about stuff like that I guess.

Truck looks good! Why did they not slick out the handles before paint?:dontknow: Is that a x30 in the background?:D

kyle's srt10 said:
Truck looks good! Why did they not slick out the handles before paint?:dontknow: Is that a x30 in the background?:D

I told them to leave the grain on the handles because I thought it would be more durable.

It's a 2010 X-15

Damn dude she sure does look good and I think Inferno red is the best looking color! Even though I love my PS2 Silver!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back