New Photos and Vid as new owner

PhatPharmacist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you may remember, around Easter someone hit me head on in my Red SRT-10 and it got totaled. Then I shopped around and found a replacement.
It's been about two weeks now since we sealed the deal and I purchased the 10 from Oldguysrt. I've manged to put about 1500 miles on it so far. I drove out from San Antonio with some friends to Orange to pick it up. The way back was fun, got sidetracked near Houston and went through Baytown for fun. We ended up using a ferry to go across part of a bay, this was the first time I ever put a vehicle on a boat and was kinda fun. The next day a small group of us went to Padre Island for a day at the beach and I took the 10 out on the beach. It got stuck in the sand for a few minutes, but nothing serious. We got the shovel out and after a little bit got it going and we set up by the water. Used it daily so far for getting to work and running around town. Got a chance to wash it up took some pictures the other day to share. Then last night I took the 10 out to a local hot rod hangout/car show, and turned a few heads. So, here's some new photos and a quick video. Enjoy.

SilverSRT-10 video

IMG_0621a.jpg

IMG_0633a.jpg

IMG_0641a.jpg

IMG_0648a.jpg

IMG_0652a.jpg

SRTonBeach.jpg

Thanks guys. The work has been done by Oldgysrt, and from what I know, he has done quite a bit of research when did his mods. I like what he has done, and the truck has been kept in excellent condition.

Tranny has been recently rebuilt with some upgrades including billet torque converter with three clutches and shift kit. Still stock bottom end, with plans to drop in forged pistons and rods soon. Doing some research and looking at pistons- (Wiseco, JE or Diamond) and rods such as K1. From what I am hearing this may cost around 2500. Is this a close estimate? The roe has been on for about 15k with no problems, and I don't drive mine like I stole it, so I think it will hold up just fine for me.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new Ride.....

J

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back