New QC memeber here. I have my stick at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrtBradsBoss

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I will be going to Supercar Sunday this weekend. Hope to see some of you there. Who is going? It will be a blast. I need a cup of coffee talk to you all later.

Do you two need a minute?:p

Welcome New QC memeber!:D :D

What the hell is this. You two don't talk at home? :confused: You have to get on the forum to communicate?:dontknow:

Welcome aboard Jayme (did I spell that right?:dontknow: ).

Now you and Wifey can trade recipies, but only if you include me. I love to cook. I have a book titled, 10001 ways to prepare bananas.

Welcome to SRT10 Mart; credit cards preferred

Silverback said:
What the hell is this. You two don't talk at home? :confused: You have to get on the forum to communicate?:dontknow:

Now you and Wifey can trade recipies, but only if you include me. I love to cook. I have a book titled, 10001 ways to prepare bananas.
Welcome Boss!!! ;) - You will have fun here ....... :rock:

Silver, I BURNED hardboiled eggs at Thanksgiving :D I really am NOT much of a cook. :D :D :eek: ;)

Silverback said:

Wow guys know how to cook, well let me try your cooking and I will be the judge if a guy can cook. My hubby cooked for me once and I got sick. Now he won't cook for me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back