New Ride is Home

jsandlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know its not a 10 but still pretty quick :)
After I spun a rod bearing in my minivan (trailblazer SS), I decided to grab another SS.

IMG_0921.jpg

What no ZL1??:dontknow:

I'm always a fan of white! Congrats:rock:

Get rid of the trailblazer? With the camaro even my old lady is faster than you now:D

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gt4XRnLX0c]300c destroys new camaro - YouTube[/ame]

Nice:rock: any idea what its putting down? And is it stick or auto

Thanks. Unfortunately its an auto. It was the only leverage I had with my fiance as she has no intentions on learning how to drive a manual. No dyno numbers yet but with the way it spins the tires I have to assume over 500.

Looking good! Too bad it's a slushbox. :(

Thanks. Unfortunately its an auto. It was the only leverage I had with my fiance as she has no intentions on learning how to drive a manual. No dyno numbers yet but with the way it spins the tires I have to assume over 500.

Nothing wrong with the auto, they're a lot better than they used to be. And the 6speed auto is supposed to be pretty stout isn't it?

Nothing wrong with the auto, they're a lot better than they used to be. And the 6speed auto is supposed to be pretty stout isn't it?

Yeah they are supposed to be quicker in a straight line from what I've read. This supercharger pretty much makes the first few gears useless. It's definitely a whole different animal from the 5000lb. Beasts that I'm used to.I guess I'll have to head up to Waco so Scott can take some vids of my taillights :p

Last edited:
Yeah they are supposed to be quicker in a straight line from what I've read. This supercharger pretty much makes the first few gears useless. It's definitely a whole different animal from the 5000lb. Beasts that I'm used to.I guess I'll have to head up to Waco so Scott can take some vids of my taillights :p

I'll gladly give you a chance or two bro. 2 on track and 2 in Mexico. :D

Haha sounds good. I called you a few weeks ago and left a message. I was in your area but in my Tacoma :(

That car should make over 600 hp @ crank with that big Kenne Bell blower. Is that a 2.8 K/B? Here's a link on there website!

GM Camaro Supercharger Kit

Thanks for posting the link. Very good and interesting info there. Especially the cold intake air facts. Good news is, we (RAM SRT-10's) benefit from a very good factory cold air intake system.:rock:

That car should make over 600 hp @ crank with that big Kenne Bell blower. Is that a 2.8 K/B? Here's a link on there website!

GM Camaro Supercharger Kit

Thanks for the link and yes its a 2.8L. Looks like their test was without headers and full exhaust which im not sure will help or hurt the boost. I know it spun the tires doing around 50 and scared the shit out of me :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back