new roe s/c for sale

pirateman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
complete roe supercharger system for sale. 30 miles on it. paid 7014.00 for it will take 5000.00. can take credit cards through my business or certified funds

pirateman said:
complete roe supercharger system for sale. 30 miles on it. paid 7014.00 for it will take 5000.00. can take credit cards through my business or certified funds
Are you going back NA or are you using another SC system? Are you going to have the motor completley gone through? Give us some info if you dont mind.

right now im just trying to get things put back together. I bought a set of heads, oil pan, stock rods and pistons friday. i made a proposal to sean which i thought was fair that he furnish the block and crank and buy the system back but i have not heard from him yet. so i am willing to take a 2000.00 loss on the system alone just to get through this . i am tired of the whole thing. I am in the boat business and its winter time and xmas to boot and we are in a drought here so not good timing

pirateman said:
right now im just trying to get things put back together. I bought a set of heads, oil pan, stock rods and pistons friday. i made a proposal to sean which i thought was fair that he furnish the block and crank and buy the system back but i have not heard from him yet. so i am willing to take a 2000.00 loss on the system alone just to get through this . i am tired of the whole thing. I am in the boat business and its winter time and xmas to boot and we are in a drought here so not good timing
I understand thanks for the info.

pirateman said:

that would be a nice christmas present:rock:

Roe S/C

pirateman said:

PM Sent

Whitesnake said:
what's a spark plug?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Unzip ya pants.......

stick ya hand in ya pants.............

grab on to the first thing ya find.............

oh wait wrong thread:D

Stinker said:
Unzip ya pants.......stick ya hand in ya pants.............grab on to the first thing ya find.............oh wait wrong thread:D

Didn't find anything...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hey prof. i just recieved a call from sean. he is getting prices on a block and crank. I have already bought a set of heads, pistons, rods, and oil pan. I sent him the vec back friday for testing. Its a bad timing situation, xmas, slow in the boat business naturally, plus we are in a drought, our lake is 16 ft low. So i am just trying to get it back like it was for now.

I have a feeling that by the time this issues is resolved, you will have a friend for life named Sean...

So glad things are looking up for you...

You don't happen to have a used Storm hiding in your lot do you?

Storm.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back