**New** Shifting Lever for B&M

FATJACK said:
Ron...got mine today, it is perfect!!! Short and straight. Thanks for the great service.

I kinda like mine short and curved slightly to the left:D

Ron's da man:rock:

Got mine today also. Looks great. I dunno if I should install it or use it as a weapon. That thing is heavy duty!!!

FATJACK said:
Ron...got mine today, it is perfect!!! Short and straight. Thanks for the great service.

Glad you like it Jack. Brad (lovethistruck) got his best time at the track ever after installing the lever.:D

heres mine, definate improvement over the busted b&m handle with autozone shifter knob i had

oh btw ,ROn The other shifters wont get chrome plated till monday. so they will be ready by wed. I also need ya to send me an adress of the company and name and your full name so they can keep ya on record for the future.

I put the name down as Cherry Performance.

Attachments

• dec09 007.jpg
    dec09 007.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 92
Diamond head said:
Are there pictures with the chrome lever installed?

not at the moment. Quicksilver bought the first chrome one. The rest will not be ready till later this week. I can assure the chrome plating is of the very highest quality availble in SoCal.

FerrariTruck said:
not at the moment. Quicksilver bought the first chrome one. The rest will not be ready till later this week. I can assure the chrome plating is of the very highest quality availble in SoCal.
That would be correct! :congrats: :congrats: Both sides engraved (VTCOA & SRT 10).
And NO it doesn't fit the X-Metal Gen.X :(

Ron did a real nice job on these shifters ..."Cherry"!

Thx. Ron,
Jerry

Last edited:
QuickSilver said:
That would be correct! :congrats: :congrats: Both sides engraved (VTCOA & SRT 10).

Thx. Ron,
Jerry

jerry, which version of the x do you have? I believe the initial shifter came with a b & m base? Or maybe you should try a B & m? worth a shot to see if you can get rid of that lil 2-3 mishap

QuickSilver said:

Thx. Ron,
Jerry

Jerry,

Are the hole dimensions different, or does the countersink need to be on the opposite side like you thought:dontknow: Give me a call tomorrow:call:

Last edited:
A member here is interested in a yellow lever. Here is a sample color chip next to a mill finish lever for comparsion.
ShiftingLever020.jpg

ShiftingLever019.jpg

I did not read through all 14 pages of this thread, but what is the difference b/w this shifter lever and the B&M? I purchased and installed my B&M 45040 shifter last month and the lever looks identical to the one that came with my kit (sans the VTCOA & CP insignias). Did the original B&M shifters come with a non-adjustable lever?

Attachments

• RamB&Msts.jpg
    RamB&Msts.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 62
Jigsaw89 said:
I did not read through all 14 pages of this thread, but what is the difference b/w this shifter lever and the B&M? I purchased and installed my B&M 45040 shifter last month and the lever looks identical to the one that came with my kit (sans the VTCOA & CP insignias). Did the original B&M shifters come with a non-adjustable lever?

This one is steel, and won't brake like aluminun one that comes with the shifter;)

CIMG0215.jpg

Back