New SRT-10 owner ;-)

PhatPharmacist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, just got a full day to run around and drive this thing, and man is it cool. I was originally looking into getting a Ram with a Hemi, but then for some reason, I looked into the SRT-10, glad I did, because there wasn't a very big price gap, and performance as well as overall appeal for the SRT-10 is huge. This one is loaded with most of the options and only 5k miles, didn't know it had sirius radio till yesterdy when I was cruising around. :) As for a stock stereo system, it does the job well. Got a few pics to post too. :rock:

RamSRT-10005a.jpg

RamSRT-10011a.jpg

RamSRT-10007a.jpg

RamSRT-10009a.jpg

RamSRT-10006a.jpg

RamSRT-10005a.jpg

RamSRT-10012a.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Truck Bud - Congrats and Good Luck w/ it!:rock: :rock:

THE BEST TRUCK MADE!!! But, I may be biased!!:)

Congratulations!! And an official welcome to the RBC!!!:rock:

Awewome and Welcome to the Family

Sharp looking Sled dude :rock:

nice truck man and welcome to the forum.

i will forgive the t.u. logo in your sig based on the fact you bought an srt-10 saving your rep points.:D :D :D :D

Welcome to the forum... welcome to the madness... now all you got to do is open your credit card and start the modding... :D

Congratulations with a new truck! I love the color! I am thinking about get me a red 05 ram srt-10 qc after I payoff my current ram srt-10 payment. :)

Looking good.Got one just like it.Get a stage II and it will really wake the mo fo up!!!!Welcome to the show.This place is great for info on these great trucks.I have neverowned a vehicle that has drawn so much attention.There is nothing as sweet as these beast!!!!

Welcome:dancing:
Now lets get it to smoke that vette!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back