New SRT owner

Crazy_Pyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from Wichita, KS. I just recently found an 2005 Ram QC SRT-10 hiding on a car lot and was lucky enough to get to it first. These trucks are amazing. Can't wait to start showing it off. Have some plans for some custom racing stripes and bed cover.

hoping to get the paint work done soon. Just have to find the spare time.

Attachments

• IMG_20150831_182436921.jpg
    IMG_20150831_182436921.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 104
SRT10 bed covers come up for sale every now and then. They were standard on 06 trucks and look great. Nice truck BTW!

SRT10 bed covers come up for sale every now and then. They were standard on 06 trucks and look great. Nice truck BTW!

I thought they were standard on 05's as well. I thought the only issue Dodge had was with the early 04's

The truck had one originally but was not with the truck when I bought it. I do custom upholstery for a living as well as customizing. therefore we will probably end up making a fabric covered one with a viper logo in the middle. I will post pics as soon as it gets done but will end up being a month or two before getting done

Lovely truck sir. Congratulations and welcome from the SF Bay Area, California.

Welcome from Las Vegas, I think caveman???, has a cover and wing for sale if you are wanting a road trip to the west side of Colorado

Welcome man. Check into the FB group as well. Guys are posting parts as well as covers in there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Only some 05's got them because they ran short, so to make up for it they gave a $1,000 credit for the missing tops. At least that's what Wikipedia says. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back