New SRT10 owner in ND

Red asp

Reaction score
Just bought my first 10 back on 10/13/13. 2004 red with 60K. Bought it online and flew from Fargo, ND to Newark, NJ and drove it the 1400 miles home. Fell in love with it instantly! Already has K&N intake, borla exhaust, and tinted windows. Lots of wants! Any members here in the tundra of ND? I used this site as some reference before purchasing, and appreciate all the insight. Look forward to many years of hauling a$$ and learning from all of you.

Welcome to the VTCoA! Great first post and thanks for filling out your profile.

feed me Seymour!!!:wavey::ciao:

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Welcome to the fastest and most comprehensive forum for our beasts! I'd be happy to assist you with any go-fast goodies you may need ;)

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome aboard :D this is by far the best forum for these beasts,enjoy your stay,crack open a cold one:beer:,put your feet up and start searching !:rock::rock::rock:

While I was in the Air Force they were looking for TDY people to Minot during the winter..I slowly moved my chair to the back of the room...brrrrrrrr.

But welcome onboard and nice find on your ride.

Yes, Welcome to the VTCoA

Also spent some time in ND(3 years)

Damn....... it was cold

welcome and have fun with your 10 and the forum...:rock:

:needpics:

There was a saying when I was in the AF about minot and fargo I think. Started off "Why Not MINOT" but I can't remember the rest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back