New Steering Wheel Suggestion

ejholt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove my SRT-10 for the 1st time in several years, as it is in storage and getting it ready to send out to JMB Performance for en engine build and supercharger.

I want to replace the factory steering wheel with something else that is thicker and feels like a modern wheel. I have a 2014 M3 & 2014 SRT Jeep and both wheels feel great vs. a wheel that feels like it is going to break.

Ideally I would get like an SRT Viper Steering Wheel and put that on it or even the Steering Wheel out of my Jeep.

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Thinking the air bag will be the problem. Grant makes a replacement wheel but it has a silver insert at the top. Don't know how well it matches the silver trim inside the truck.

Yea that's the one. How's it match the other silver trim? Was shopping it for my truck.

Does the new wheel come with airbag and switches, or just the wheel?

I just can't believe Dodge can't make a wheel worth a crap. I got one truck with 17k miles and the other at 24k miles and the top of both were degrading. :mad:

Can you tell if the silver piece could be removed and painted?

Yes it does just pop off! Mine kept coming off so i siliconed it in place.

I got the wheel the other day. Looks good. Need to send to Justin, who just got my truck today for the engine build & supercharger.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back