New Stereo Pix

Very nice!!! What year is your truck? I need a newer radio to get my iPod to work in the truck. Would you be willing to part with yours?

Drivefst01 said:
Very nice!!! What year is your truck? I need a newer radio to get my iPod to work in the truck. Would you be willing to part with yours?

Sorry Bro,,, sold it on ebay a while back for around 300 bones. My truck is a '05.

portlandsrt said:
Viper_12.JPG

Viper_13.JPG

Viper_14.JPG

Viper_15.JPG

Viper_8.JPG

Viper_10.JPG

Viper_7.JPG

Looks really nice

Really nice set up! I like the simplicity of it yet it is different. I just had my audio guys order my system for my RC and hope to get it installed by the end of the month. What mids/high components to you have? I'm doing an all Diamond Audio set up with the D9 components.

CajunSRT10 said:
Really nice set up! I like the simplicity of it yet it is different. I just had my audio guys order my system for my RC and hope to get it installed by the end of the month. What mids/high components to you have? I'm doing an all Diamond Audio set up with the D9 components.

Very Cool... I have the following:
Diamond Audio D3 10" sub
Diamond Audio 400.1 Mono Block
Boston SL Series Midbass and Tweets
Diamond Audio 400.4 D3 Amplifier

Very nice set up...Props to the stereo shop...Looks killer...:rock:

Was the box custom made or is it available from someone? That is super sweet.

That is a CLEAN install. Nice job. :rock:

blackviper said:
Was the box custom made or is it available from someone? That is super sweet.

It was completely custom. Everything from the carpet to the beige vinyl matches the trucks accents perfectly.
If there was enough demand for this,,, I could talk to the guys at Audio Integrations and see if they could make a batch that they could ship out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back