New STI goes DOWN!

sealalot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I was on my way to dinner when something blue that sounded like a duck farting flew past me. It was a new Subaru STI. I couldn't help myself, so I gunned it and got up beside him. We went from about a 45mph roll and I was in 3rd. For a split second he pulled on me a little bit..by only a couple of feet. But once I hit around 3500 RPM it was all over for him and his little rice box. I ran about half way through 4th, then I quit. He got up beside me again and stayed there. I guess he wanted to see what kind of pickup truck just beat him. Anyway, then he did the typical ricer fly-by...right through the red light! Had he stopped, we could've gone from a dig...where he would have been able to save face and probably beat me. I think I just pissed him off too much though.

Call them rice all you want but I would buy an STI anyday.. if only i was rich.

I raced one from a dig and he pulled a car length on me right out of the gate but never got away any further. I couldn't catch him either. Pretty much a dead heat after the quick all wheel drive launch he got. And I'm in a QC. A good driver in a RC should be able to hang from any speed or a dig. We were both stock except for my K&N drop in.

Don't know if I would call an STI rice.....oh well.....good KILL?:dontknow:

I'm gonna say some words. What you do out there on the street is your actions and responsibility. And Btw Nice kill

slow91 said:
Don't know if I would call an STI rice.....oh well.....good KILL?:dontknow:
Well they're Japanese, so I can.

Always nice to beat up on the ricers!:rock: :rock:

SchuettS said:
Call them rice all you want but I would buy an STI anyday.. if only i was rich.

well what ya waitin for sell the ram get a lunchbox... then you will be the cool kid on the block

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well what ya waitin for sell the ram get a lunchbox... then you will be the cool kid on the block

I already am the cool kid on the block. :thrasher:

To insure an sti I would have to pay 2.5 times as much compared to my truck. I looked at them a couple years ago, Ill keep the truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back