New take off 8.3L GenIII Exhaust Parts - near complete system, manifolds, and rotors

BlueBMWM6

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just sold my 2006 Viper Gen III SRT-10. Not sure but some of my friends said maybe you truck guys can use some of this stuff. The day I bought it, I had it delivered to my performance shop where they put on headers, a completely new exhaust, and cross drilled and slotted rotors. You can find all the pictures below. Everything is a new take off, with maybe a mile or two on it max. You can see by the converters and pipes that theres not even dust or dirt on them. I'm not really sure how to price, but here it goes.

The first set of pictures include:
2x Mufflers, 2x Converter pipes & All 4 Cat's, and 2 tips. The list on this stuff is $551 for each muffler & resonator and clamp, $940 for each cat pipe and converter, no clue how much the other 2 small converters are, no clue how much the tips are. Should be well over $3,000 new from dealer. I think 30% plus free shipping is fair, so $1k shipped for all this.

Next set of pictures are both take off manifolds. They are $499 each, heat shields are $370 each. So that would be over $1700... I think 30% & free shipping is fair, $580 shipped for the pair.

The last picture is just a rotor. I have all four, and Im not sure of list. I think I saw around $250 shipped on here before, so I'll do all 4 for $200 shipped. If you are interested, send me a message.

The parts do look brand new, but none of it fits our trucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back