New Tires

qcviper05

Reaction score
Hey everybody just thought id let everyone know about this tire website i found, www.tires-easy.com Sorry dint know how to make it a link. N e way i ordered 2 toyo proxes s/t 325/40/22's for the quad cab and paid just under 400$ shipped too the house, so for those lookin for discount prices may want too check it out

qcviper05 said:
Hey everybody just thought id let everyone know about this tire website i found, www.tires-easy.com Sorry dint know how to make it a link. N e way i ordered 2 toyo proxes s/t 325/40/22's for the quad cab and paid just under 400$ shipped too the house, so for those lookin for discount prices may want too check it out

Dooes my 06 have the same tire size. I'll check my truck later tonight still at work.

Black1 said:
Yes, they are the same size. :)
That is interesting. I thought we all had the same tire size (305/40/22). Why did they change the size from 05 to 06?:dontknow:

Annu Kumar said:
Dooes my 06 have the same tire size. I'll check my truck later tonight still at work.
Has anyone tried to purchase tires from this site.?? they are almost to cheap!!!! makes me wonder !!! the old saying if it is to good to be true it probably is!! can someone chime in if it is legit? thanx

amtrucker22 said:
That is interesting. I thought we all had the same tire size (305/40/22). Why did they change the size from 05 to 06?:dontknow:

I thought that's what I said... THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE. :dontknow: :confused:

qcviper05 was talking about tires that were 325/40/22 and Annu quoted him asking if his were the same size.

You said yes which freaked me out because you know a lot :D I am just a grasshopper and I am a little slow. :turtle:

Thanks for the info qcviper05! I'm curios as to the fitment of the 325 series tire on the factory wheel. Are you putting these just on the back and keeping the front at 305 or are you planning on going that wide all the way around? Can you go that wide all the way around? I'm hopping to be in the market for some new rubber this winter while the truck is down. I was thinking of going with the 325 or 315 series tire in the back and keeping the front at 305. Anyone else done this and do they have pictures?

I see what you mean, Trucker... I'm sorry I confused ya. :eek: The expirience I've had with putting wider tires on a stock rim has been met with mixed results. Sometimes the wider tire will yield better traction. But, they may also make cornering a little "sloppy". :dontknow: They don't always wear even, if you go too big. 325's should be ok tho. :)

for hucksrt10 yes I ordered from them. I ordered 2 tires and paid like 70 sumthin for shipping total.Other than the tires showing up about 3 days late i got great service. And yes lbstone im only puttin the 325's on the back and leavin 305's on the front, i really love the staggered kinda look.

qcviper05 said:
im only puttin the 325's on the back and leavin 305's on the front, i really love the staggered kinda look.
Would love to see some pics when you get them mounted!

its gonna be about a week b for I can get em put on but ill get pics up as soon as possible

qcviper05 said:
for hucksrt10 yes I ordered from them. I ordered 2 tires and paid like 70 sumthin for shipping total.Other than the tires showing up about 3 days late i got great service. And yes lbstone im only puttin the 325's on the back and leavin 305's on the front, i really love the staggered kinda look.
I like that staggered look also, Would like to see pics.

hell i would be happy findin someone with the general grabber uhp in stock

might want to check out onlinetires.com also

Just to let all you guys know, Bridgestone is now making 305 40 22's now. They come in the Alenza HL series. They are around $280 a piece.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back