NEW to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

My name is Joe i just purchased a 2004 Ram SRT 10 wrecked, i plan on using the driveline and frame for a street rod i am building. this seems like a great club so far i hope no one is mad at me for doing this but this truck is not repairable by any means.

If you are using the drive train then you are keeping that truck alive!! They make great hotrods and you dont see em on every street corner!!! Good luck! Keep us updated as the build goes on!:rock::rock:

Welcome and good luck, what kind of rod are you building? Another guy on here did an entire drivetrain into a 52 Ford truck

Sounds like a cool project. Post more details about your build when you know what the engine is going in.

wow thank you everyone for the warm welcome i am supposed to be getting the truck this afternoon, the truck rolled over, well pretty much barrel rolled lol im just hoping it is will fire up once i pull the plugs and make sure no oil seeped into the heads and hydrolocked the motor. i will be building my 1958 Plymouth (Christine) car.

Welcome to the VTCOA!

wow thank you everyone for the warm welcome i am supposed to be getting the truck this afternoon, the truck rolled over, well pretty much barrel rolled lol im just hoping it is will fire up once i pull the plugs and make sure no oil seeped into the heads and hydrolocked the motor. i will be building my 1958 Plymouth (Christine) car.

So it now looks like a potato. :D Good luck with the build.:rock:

thanks everyone for the support i will post pictures as soon as i get the truck and maybe some of the plymouth i am putting overtop the srt frame

Cool, good luck with your project. I would like to put one in an old durango.

My parents had a '58 Plymouth too...but I'm sure it won't be as fast as yours..and keep us posted on your project.

i sure will guys and gals just got the truck home last night its totaled but looks better then i thought i started tearing it down

Thats awesome man a SRT10 powered plymouth(christine)

christine%20movie%20still.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back