New to the Site But Not New to the Bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:damnmate: I got kicked out of Eklown's circus today:elefant: . But :congrats: don't applaud me gentlemen, it's not like I went out like a martyr like many of you guys:star: . I provoked it. There were some things that were welling up within me that I wanted to say for quite sometime. I never said anything before because I'm a firm believer of the 'right time and place'. Well, today was that time and place. I'm sure I got the little rich brat peeved with what I said about him. I said what I had to and got outta there.:vroam: So I've been ousted like I wanted.... That's all right, I took the PEPSI challenge and made the switch:pepsi:. They can keep their forum and whatever they normally do to pass the time there:dancing2:. The ones that matter are here and that's all that counts.:party:

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
:damnmate: I got kicked out of Eklown's circus today:elefant: . But :congrats: don't applaud me gentlemen, it's not like I went out like a martyr like many of you guys:star: . I provoked it. There were some things that were welling up within me that I wanted to say for quite sometime. I never said anything before because I'm a firm believer of the 'right time and place'. Well, today was that time and place. I'm sure I got the little rich brat peeved with what I said about him. I said what I had to and got outta there.:vroam: So I've been ousted like I wanted. The ones that matter are here and that's all that counts.:party:

And I love your screen name, too :rock: ;)

Glad you're here, sorry that thread is prolly locked and it would give him a view, or I would look just to LMFAO!! :burnout:

My screen name has always been the same Wifey... It was the same when you were enjoying my Christmas poem over there before.:santaclaus:

Venom Power said:
My screen name has always been the same Wifey... It was the same when you were enjoying my Christmas poem over there before.:santaclaus:
But I like this one better than Venom Dipt - maybe I am just a Dipt - if so, sorry :eek:

I know who you are, you can run - you just can't hide :D

:D Ahh that was a long time ago; how green and new I was... This is one of the few threads with extremely low member slot numbers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back