New toy on the way !!!!

beastly1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , traded the 2000 gts in for a new 2014 viper TA in white , to be delivered to the house this Sunday morning by Woodhouse , can not wait , will post up picks upon arrival , Gonna be an awesome ride !!!!!!

Hey guys , traded the 2000 gts in for a new 2014 viper TA in white , to be delivered to the house this Sunday morning by Woodhouse , can not wait , will post up picks upon arrival , Gonna be an awesome ride !!!!!!
Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it.

Thought the T/A only came in Orange?

Jeff??

I think the buyer would know what they're gettin :D

You are a lucky man!!!! What's your address? I want to be the first one in the passenger seat!!!

For 2013 yessir. 2014 you can get Black or White :drool:

NO THE VIPER TA IS A 2014 MODEL ONLY!!!

93 in orange 33 in white and 33 in black..

Ya know scott i really dont have the time to be correcting you...Its starting to become a hassle, get your story straight then post...

:D

Last edited:
I just bought my new toy too...Amazon sells some great cars and you save a bundle.

41VZZ27ftZL.jpg

NO THE VIPER TA IS A 2014 MODEL ONLY!!!

93 in orange 33 in white and 33 in black..

Ya know scott i really dont have the time to be correcting you...Its starting to become a hassle, get your story straight then post...

:D

Yesssss I thought the T/A was '14 only....

Bitch at least I use my noggin and not google ;)
So my
Memory slipped like a 48re, it happens in your 20's as well sir. :chain:

Bitch?..You got me confused with one of your few customers Gramps...Google? No actually i got the information from a Road and Track Article...You should start using something like google because your noggon as you describe it is giving false information like usual...Keep it up, youll blow away just like texas tumble weed..Now, im going back to do some real life things while you live in your little internet life...But ill be back to correct you from giving false information...

Last edited:
This guy...:withstupid:

Throw a stick in his spokes and the 'ol farmer starts spewing vomit from the keypad. :pcguru:

Thanks again for you infinite wisdom and assistance... who cares really?:dontknow: The guy is obtaining a 2014 Viper T/A :rock:

Pic's?:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back