New truck, new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

monopoly19

Reaction score
Just drove it back from Vegas yesterday, made a nice little road trip and a break from work.

Overall the truck is in good shape. Only 35,000 miles which I loved. Below is a short list of known mods to the truck;

Bassani Headers
Shop fabbed cat back exhaust
Volant CAI (not forced)
Dual battery setup? Really strange, have never seen this before
Mesh Grill
BackFlip F1 bed cover
Powdercoated rims

Like most of you, I already have a list of things I want to do :) First and foremost, lowering the truck and swapping out the backflip cover to a hardshell cover in matching red. Needs lot of little things in various areas so I'm looking forward to working on the truck and really transforming it into something cool.

This forum was of great help when I was searching for a truck and had questions so thanks in advance for all the help. Hope everyone has a great weekend, here is a pic of the truck!

Edit: Can't get the pics to upload right now, will work on it. For those who care, it's an 05 QC in red.

Finally got a pic to work :)

srt10.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome to the club, nice ride, looks great with the black wheels!! :D just needs the wing back on it! :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

Yes, I plan to lower the truck off, not sure yet how low I want to go. Also want to powdercoat the grill and centercaps, black lugs, tint front windows, swap tonneau cover, etc. Will probably become a never ending list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back