New truck?

I am curious how these trucks would respond to mods . It would nice to get at least a little more performance out of them.

I have a 2011 Express with a ProCharger and it is a great improvement. It is still getting some bugs worked out but only because it was the first truck with the ProCharger and there was no way to crack the PCM encryption when it was installed. They should be much better now since the tune comes with the kits.

I like the looks of the new RAMS, but the guys that I have spoke with at the GTG's are getting the same gas mileage with their HEMI as I am with my 10. Of course you can get more HP with a S/C, but that works on the 10 also. In fact, for $40,000. you could get one hell of a 10. Good luck with your new RAM, but I will stay with my 10. Post pics so we know what you ended up with.

$40,000 with no warranty on any part of it and a motor that will cost a.fortune to repair, I think the R/T is a step in the right direction. But like anything that's just my opinion as I had a 10 for 2 years and loved it but circumstances led me to move on and it was a good thing I did but that's a whole other story that doesn't belong on here.

Did you get it yet??????????????Pictures????

Yes! It came home with me last night. Very happy but spending money gives me a stomach ache. I will post some pics when I get off work.

$40,000 with no warranty on any part of it and a motor that will cost a.fortune to repair, I think the R/T is a step in the right direction. But like anything that's just my opinion as I had a 10 for 2 years and loved it but circumstances led me to move on and it was a good thing I did but that's a whole other story that doesn't belong on here.

Chris I have to disagree with you on this one... With trucks coming down to the $15K mark, $40K would give you a ton of room to build one Hell of an SRT10 with the remaining $25K. You would have a lot more HP than that Hemi is going to stand up to and could be built bullet proof for that amount of money! :burnout::burnout:

Chris I have to disagree with you on this one... With trucks coming down to the $15K mark, $40K would give you a ton of room to build one Hell of an SRT10 with the remaining $25K. You would have a lot more HP than that Hemi is going to stand up to and could be built bullet proof for that amount of money! :burnout::burnout:

I took his statement as buying one for $40,000, and yes you could do the 15+25 and have an awesome ride but still on the hook for anything that may go wrong, It's just they way I look at things now knowing my budget. At this point I can't get/afford a winter ride and if I still had my 10 I would be screwed, down the line if I get another sport truck it would probably be one of these R/T's. I think I'll keep what I have now for a bit, add a few mods and still be able to go through the winter if I have too.

Ya true. Although once you put on a pro-charger or Hell even an aftermarket tune you can void the warranty of that brand new truck.

Absolutely, the tune you can get away with, Procharger not so much...LOL

If anything goes wrong with my 10 it only cost me $200.00, it's called an extended warranty. My 10 is paid for so $30,000. could buy a lot of HP & Bling. No substitute for cubic inches. But, different strokes for different folks. Good luck with your new ride.

Truck looks killer, good luck and enjoy, keep us posted on any mods you do......What do you think of it?????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back