New Venom ThrottleBody Installed + TB Spacer 68mm

Tito#14SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of Pics of the New Venom Throttle Body Installed + I also kept my TB Spacer which is 68mm also I figured wouldnt hurt if anything get a couple extra ponies out of it :drool:

Took it out for a Test drive and DAMN!!!!:rock: Very noticeable difference in Acceleration all thru the gears and off the line. Can you say :burnout::burnout::burnout: Burnout!!! Spins the tires loose way easier then before and spinning more thru the gears!

I believe I gained a bit more by having the spacer.
All I have to say is A++++ Product Very happy and I will be running 150 shot soon......:elefant:

Thanks Tony for making another Top of the line Product Rock on Boss!:rock:

2011-12-22_181626-1.jpg

2011-12-27_200341.jpg

2011-12-27_200624.jpg

2011-12-27_200654.jpg

2011-12-29_185451.jpg

2011-12-29_192219.jpg

I have heard they help a little. Even if they don't, its a good place to tap for NOS

I have also heard they are good for tapping Nos but one thing for sure is it aint going to hurt any by having it; if anything you might gain some hp in my opinion.
this is what the product says it will do:
*up to 22hp gains up to 25ft pounds of torque depending on your vehicle application ex. N/A or forced induction
*up to 4miles gallon better economy
*performance thru out powerband
*quite operation (some make a whistle noise from air rushing in a swirl motion)
*environmental fruendly with cleaner fuel burn
*50 states legal
*easy install all hardware included can be done in 45min
price $85.70 free shipping

I have also heard they are good for tapping Nos but one thing for sure is it aint going to hurt any by having it; if anything you might gain some hp in my opinion.
this is what the product says it will do:
*up to 22hp gains up to 25ft pounds of torque depending on your vehicle application ex. N/A or forced induction
*up to 4miles gallon better economy
*performance thru out powerband
*quite operation (some make a whistle noise from air rushing in a swirl motion)
*environmental fruendly with cleaner fuel burn
*50 states legal
*easy install all hardware included can be done in 45min
price $85.70 free shipping

:bs:.

I already had this before with the stock TB so i went ahead and kept it with the new venom series TB because i had to trim my K&N intake originally for it to fit and not rub on my radiator. trimmed maybe 1/2 inch off (or width of spacer)the end thats connects to TB with silicone coupling.

Yea i personally dont see it gainning no 22hp or 25ft pounds at all but maybe 5hp or 6-8 idk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back