New Viper Video

vpr hler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just finished our latest viper video... Got lots of footage so enjoy the show! Next vid will be of the ram :rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIT62j-8mlg&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe‬‏[/ame]

haha. dude that is sweet. love how ur hittin the pump in there. cant forget to remind people of the real world. great vid man. if ur takin notes tho, how bout a nice big smokey burnout, hehehe. its not a viper vid until it features a smoke show

This is exactly the kind of vid that is entertaining to me. You got shifting action, in-car view, outside/inside acceleration, deceleration, exhaust sounds and it looks like you are really enjoying yourself!
Great job on the final product! :congrats:

:rock:

Last edited:
thanks guys ! People were confused why we were filming at a gas station haha. Geo Driller, we did a burnout in our last video with the old tires, these ones are brand new so the next burnout wont be for a while. Here was the last burnout vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi89DkuMoes]YouTube - ‪Dodge Viper Burnouts‬‏[/ame]

bwahahahahaha, holy shit, where did the car go????

man thats what im talkin about, saweet. were u trying to do a rolling burnout or do those wide ass tires try to hook that good????

very sweet, and btw, that is one of he best body styles of that badass car!!!

bwahahahahaha, holy shit, where did the car go????

man thats what im talkin about, saweet. were u trying to do a rolling burnout or do those wide ass tires try to hook that good????

very sweet, and btw, that is one of he best body styles of that badass car!!!

thanks, it was a rolling burnout because it was my first time doing a one in a manual and i didnt press the brakes enough at first.

thanks, it was a rolling burnout because it was my first time doing a one in a manual and i didnt press the brakes enough at first.

first time or not, you did what u set out to. a smokeshow, hahaha:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back