New VTCOA Member from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! I'm in Tampa also :)

we need to make another car show bro:rock:

I'm working on a big event spring of 2013 to raise funds for a charity as well. My buisness will be a big part of it, and would like to get as many of us out there to represent the Viper Trucks. But any other meets let me know. Always enjoy going out and showing off.

I'm working on a big event spring of 2013 to raise funds for a charity as well. My buisness will be a big part of it, and would like to get as many of us out there to represent the Viper Trucks. But any other meets let me know. Always enjoy going out and showing off.

Let me know ill try to make it if not working...

Welcome to the forum your black a silver color combo looks great. Wondering where did you get your black exhaust tips? Or did you paint them.

Well, will be leaving late thursday night and heading up to panama for a SE gtg sponsored by the VTCOA.com. I will be racing the Crossfire against the viper trucks. After owning a viper truck, i really dont see a problem racing them with the crossfire, especially since they are running on an 1/8 mile track. They have many traction issues which should put me at the advantage. I have a code 3 pulley on the way (hopefully by wed), just filled the meth tank and had the nitrous bottle filled. I finally got the correct piece from chrysler and should be up and running 100% by wed night. will post pics and video once i get back.

?????

There still are a few others in the area ... Brat , TheItch ---- Florida GTG's were some of the best GTG's in the past ..... Kenny , Earl, Jake , Scott , Dennis , Mutt , Chub , James , Rob , Jim ( me ) and a few others have traveled from far and wide to a Florida ( Tampa ) area GTG.... Begood , SRTBrad ... I am sure I amd missing some names if someone wants to add more .....
There are also more 10's around the area that are unknown owners .. Need to flag them down some day I guess and get them to join up ...:rock:

That Florida GTG was the BEST ever I attended. :rock::rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back