newbie from Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick1976

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I am Rick from the Netherlands(so excuse me for my bad English) and planning to buy myself a black 2005 srt 10. Within a few months i am coming to the States and looking for a nice looking and technical okay srt 10.

Most people are trying to scare me and had told me several times that the American cardealers are very difficult to trust. I don't know about that, but in Holland it also difficult to find a nice car for a descent price from a dealer.

Maybe you can share some ideas with me how to find an nice SRT 10 to take back to Holland.

Thank you in advance!

Rick

Hey, welcome!
Just take a truck with as less miles as you can find (not all run 1/4 each time) and it will be ok. I got mine with 1500 miles and it's perfect (at least it was before I started playing with it haha)

Take a look in Belgium, there's a man getting rid of his truck since he's getting too old and he's not able to drive it! haha, just kiddin.

Welcome to the madness! There are a lot of great trucks out there for sale, many of them on this site....you won't have any problems finding one that will work for you.

Welcome..you will be able to get ample help here.

You are family from your first post...enjoy!

Welcome Rick from the Netherlands!:beer:

Check out the new thread by Sprite titled "HI"
And welcome to the RBC soon:D :rock: :burnout:

Welcome to the club. And yes there are some great trucks here to pick up.

Hello and welcome. If you have questions on converting your ride to right hand drive, you could contact member Kalani ........................ He did it to his ride :D :D :D

Welcome to the Zoo. Contact BikerTat for your animal. She is RED but is a ride that will put 700 lumps on your rearend. I think it's the best deal out there now for the money/mod factor.

welkom.:rock:
Look at the belgian/Dutch autosales websites.... there are some nice trucks on there (some of them at a reasonable price even...)
You could safe yourself the "trouble" importing one that way.

I'm sure srt-of-amsterdam can assist aswell.

Let me know if you need something from my end...

Welcome :rock: :rock:
just hurry to be ready for the EUROP CTC 2008 :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

FLOOR is hard working on it :eek: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: ....:D ;)

belgiumbarry said:
Welcome :rock: :rock:
just hurry to be ready for the EUROP CTC 2008 :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

FLOOR is hard working on it :eek: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: ....:D ;)

you just focus on the ROE install buddy, only 2 days left to deadline...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back