newbie question about Raptor shift light...

fastbill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

can anyone tell me what the cylinder selection switches should be set at on the shift light? l can't read what the heck they are... l forget exactly what l have it set at, but the light is coming on at like 2000, but l know it's more than that... Raptor's install guide is pretty vague... Thanks!

It's easier to look at a picture than it is to explain it.

And you might want to think about changing your avatar to something a little tamer. I had one like that and was asked to remove it.

Attachments

• Raptor.jpg
    Raptor.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 188
Thanks Dave! l'll set mine to that and see what happens.... l can't have a pic of the wife as an avatar? (yeah, l wish, lol) mods haven't said anything yet, l'll certainly tame it down if they don't like it...

It is a little NWS, my boss walked by a minute ago and it stopped Him in His tracks lol.

fastbill said:
Thanks Dave! l'll set mine to that and see what happens.... l can't have a pic of the wife as an avatar? (yeah, l wish, lol) mods haven't said anything yet, l'll certainly tame it down if they don't like it...
I've got no problem with the avi but don't be surprised if you get a PM from one of the mods or admins. I was able to fly my tush avi (well it wasn't my tush. That would be offensive) for quite awhile but it came to an end with a PM. Just a FYI.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I've got no problem with the avi but don't be surprised if you get a PM from one of the mods or admins. I was able to fly my tush avi (well it wasn't my tush. That would be offensive) for quite awhile but it came to an end with a PM. Just a FYI.

I like his avi VERY MUCH ! :D :congrats:

All I can say is "WOW !" :rock:

yeah, thanks for bringing it more and more attention all. in all sincerity, l'll change it if anyone deems it 'innapropriate'; l'm just a newbie here and don't want to ruffle any feathers.... l'll just find one with some French-cut panties on, lol....

another question about the Raptor.... is it me or does the initial startup flash sequence tell you what the RPM is set at? l was playing with it yesterday, and took off the plastic cap, and when it started up it sure seemed like 5 of the LED's flashed 5 times, then 3 of them flashed twice, then the whole thing did this rotating display and flashed a few more times. l think l have it set at 5200, or is it cooincidence?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back