newbie to nitrous please help

thanks for all your info guys I really do appreciate it ill track down an expert when I get home.thanks again guys.

SVTFreak said:
I am not going to debate it with you but it will work as i have done it. Now my shot was no where near 150 dry but i was able to maintain a 12.0 a/f ratio on a shot of gas with no extra provided via a fuel solenoid.
The hemi's have the same set up, w/ iat. Motor went WAY lean on the first spray and blew the second spray.... The stock computer will not add enough fuel...

Iat what does the 'I" stand for?

Last edited:
SVTFreak said:
I am not going to debate it with you but it will work as i have done it. Now my shot was no where near 150 dry but i was able to maintain a 12.0 a/f ratio on a shot of gas with no extra provided via a fuel solenoid.

What was your A/F before the shot and how big. Im spraying a 50 dry and 125 wet on my truck (using the VEC to compensate for the dry shot).
Justin

JMB Justin said:
What was your A/F before the shot and how big. Im spraying a 50 dry and 125 wet on my truck (using the VEC to compensate for the dry shot).
Justin

13.1-13.3 but at tip in it would drop to 12.5 then slowly increase to the before mentioned a/f on motor. with a dry 75 shot (.32) pill the truck picked up 67hp and flat lined the a/f at 12.0 also the timng was knocked down to 18* when it runs around 20-21 usually on motor stock...

Congrats to you, Ive never seen it done on any newer dodge. How was your A/F in the 13's beforehand, was the truck already tuned on A/F but no timing added?
Justin

i would highly recommend a wet kit. the zex kit I have installed in less than an hour, it's self contained relays make it easy to install and looks nice. plus, the internal circuitry turns the nos on at wot, and turns it off if the fuel pressure drops. it's probably the safest way to go without spending the big bucks on a kit like nowwhat has.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back