Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2005 RC SRT-10, used from a dealer in AZ, haven't received it yet, just waiting on shipping. Should have it by the first of the new year. Can't wait!
BTW, it's a silver one, so, it is obviously the fastest.
Gee

Geeman said:
2005 RC SRT-10, used from a dealer in AZ, haven't received it yet, just waiting on shipping. Should have it by the first of the new year. Can't wait!
Gee
Thanks for not starting another Holiday thread, welcome to the sight :dontknow: I mean site :eek:

Geeman said:
Gee
You will love it!! Post pics when you can and sorry you are color challenged, Red is the fastest :rock: :dancing:

Welcome

And that Silver issue

was Busted on MythBusters, Red Baby

Congrats

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Welcome

And that Silver issue

was Busted on MythBusters, Red Baby

Congrats

Welcome to the Forum, have fun and enjoy yourself.

I have one silver and one red and they are both slow, but faster than black.

The silver one will be the fastest one when finished in the year 200?

Welcome....silver is quick, much quicker than red, but fstjack is wrong...

Black rules! Just like long boards and old farts!

Welcome home GEE. Yeah another Southwest silver bullet... :rock: good choice. You will find yourself helplessly and frequently coming home to the VTCoA forum seeking upliftment (or if you need to be brought down we can arrange that too), but no doubt you will enjoy yourself and make great friends here among us clinically psychotic yet wonderful folks. We have a rule here though. You MUST post pictures once you get your baby. Peace bro!:D

Thanks all. What a nice welcome. I think I will fit in quite nicely once the newness wears off. I have been reading most of the posts, looks like a no holds barred kinda place, but in a friendly sort of way. Thanks again, pics when the truck comes in.
Gee

Welcome Brother!! Now get your Kredit Kard out and get ready to spend, cause we got the best Vendors ever here!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Geeman said:
Gee

Welcome to the forums...enjoy the new ride:rock: :burnout: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back