Newly Ported Heads

rreinicherr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am forced to sell a set of ported heads.:( They have been Street Ported, Titanium Retainers, Performance 3 Angle Valve Job, Heads Surfaced, New Valves, and Springs. Everything else is stock.

Before the work I bought the heads on here from faslane505.

KRC did the work. They were just finished and shipped to me. I don't really want to unpack them. They are already to be shipped.

$3800 shipped. PM me any offers.

THANKS!

Last edited:
What are the flow numbers? Do they have the larger valves and hardened pushrods?

Stock size valves and stock pushrods.

:D Payment Plans - PayPal Plus 3%, Cashiers Check, or Cash with one full payment please. I will hold them for a month for about half down. Details can be worked out!

My Zip is Michigan 49242.

THANKS! :rock:

I must sell unfortunately.

Send me an offer and I will deal the best I can.

THANKS!

They are not as good. These are stock ported heads. Strikers have their own design and all the best parts.Therefore these are less than half the cost of Strikers. Although more can be done to these heads. Jessel Rockers would definitely make a difference for example.

THANKS!

ramviper10 said:
accept payment plans lol j.k
actually u might want to consider that ,trying to get that kind of money back out of stock ported heads might be hard,if someone is willing to work with u i would go for it

The machine work is still expensive eventhough they are mostly stock. Stock heads are going for 800 alone. I am right in the price range for this type of head work. I did a lot of research before having these done. I will keep them before loosing money on them.

Although I am open to all offers. Someone will get a deal. :)

man if they had the bigger valves in it i would be all over this

how much hp do you think these would net? with my K&N, Bassani's, jbm catless mids, magnaflow, Roe Racing SCT tune, and these heads, think I'd be anywhere around 490rwhp? I'm at 450rwhp now with everything mentioned above but the heads. My target is 490rwhp (about 600 at the flywheel) with this truck.

KRC told me I should be right in that area you are shooting for.

Sold some other things. :)

Therefore I will be keeping the heads.

Available Again

My other sales fell through.:( Therefore the heads have to go.

I am accepting all offers. Just send me a PM or E-Mail.
[email protected]

THANKS VTCOA! :rock:

do you take paypal? are these pretty much a straight swap? all else I'd need are new gaskets?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back