Newly recoated Bassani headers. Look better than new!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Fresh from NitroPlating these Bassani's will look great under your hood while freeing up horsepower and building torque due to the shorty design and pipe placement.Has one ding on bottom of one header that is unseen from top side.
$800 plus ship!
IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

Fresh from NitroPlating these Bassani's will look great under your hood while freeing up horsepower and building torque due to the shorty design and pipe placement.Has one ding on bottom of one header that is unseen from top side.
$800 plus ship!
IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

How long will this type of coating last?

As long as Jet Hot or any other thermal barrier. Many years bro

Yea I'm new to this...I didn't mean anything by it, I just really didn't know how long it last. I was told on the other forum that the ceramic doesn't last long so just curious about this. Are the gaskets easy to come by for these?

Yea I'm new to this...I didn't mean anything by it, I just really didn't know how long it last. I was told on the other forum that the ceramic doesn't last long so just curious about this. Are the gaskets easy to come by for these?

It outlasts paint or any other coatings for years. Gaskets are easy to come by as well. :)

Yeah it's a bad time to sell for most, but figured there's someone here that wants to buy his 10 a Christmas present ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back