next DFW GTG

jsarl

Reaction score
I'am looking at Sat 10/6 for the next GTG. If anyone has an idea were to meet, I'll take any ideas.

thats a first weekend of the month, my kids will be with their mom. I can go any where! I thought there was some place up in Frisco where a lot of folks have been hanging out. Anybody know what/where I am talking about.

I'm in Lewisville, so if I'm in town, count me in.....finally got all moved in, great to be back in TX.....Frisco, Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth....all are good for me....9045214580 is cell if ya wanna reach me....tough for me to find time to get on the web....

Jason

jsarl said:
I'am looking at Sat 10/6 for the next GTG. If anyone has an idea were to meet, I'll take any ideas.

October 6 is coming up, and nobody is posted up any thing. I vote the hooters in Richardson (75 and 15th)

That's 1 vote for Hooters in Richardson, sounds good if no one gives any better idea.

Thanks to milkmanedi, Big B and Big perm for the response.

I was hoping to get a better response from the DFW group,but still planning to do this GTG on 10/6.

Jason

Post up DFW. I know there are lurkers on the forum. Don't be shy.

milkmanedi said:
Post up DFW. I know there are lurkers on the forum. Don't be shy.

Strange thing - I have seen MANY more vipers around than I have our trucks.....been in town 3+ weeks, have YET to see another SRT-10....not a single one....:dontknow:

Big Perm said:
Strange thing - I have seen MANY more vipers around than I have our trucks.....been in town 3+ weeks, have YET to see another SRT-10....not a single one....:dontknow:
I've only seen a couple myself.....Hopefully some more will post up....So is the location set at the Hooters in Richardson??

They are out there. I see 'em Viper Trucks in and around DFW. Not many, but, they are lurking, always lurking. I know there is a silver one in Rowlett. I sometimes see a yellow fever along 30 on my drive to work. I also seen a lowered silver one in Mesquite by town east mall. I actually talked to this guy. Just yesterday I saw silver 1 exiting 75 on to George Bush. You guys aren't driving enough!

I saw a silver RC in Richardson turning into the Canyon Creek area today!

Last week I saw a black rc on swisher road in hickory creek it had some dark sparklie looking blue on the sides and was real sharp.

whats the word fellas.......anyone talk to the hooters and see if we can get a few parking spots....and is this the one in plano???off 75....dont know where the one in richardson is.....see ya next weekend...

hey guys wazzzup i am new here but i live in dallas and i would like to meet every one around here so please would you let me know where exactly will you all be meting at and what time? thanks a lot

question, do you guys want to meet in the afternoon or around 5 or 6. Still on for Hooters in Richardson. I have not been able to call, been on-call alot this week. If anyone can let me know.

i can do 6 on staurday....i dont even know where that hooters is in Richardson....i know one in plano just north of richardson off 75.....

I can do 6ish.....I gotta cover for one of the managers in the office this Saturday, can't leave until 6pm, but will be there shortly thereafter.....got the whole evening to myself, so I'm up for whatever....count me in....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back